Chapter 65

"That was a long show!" Perrie says as we get into the car. "I'm so tired!" Jesy says. "But what a thrill that was! Probably one of the best shows we've done so far!" I smile. "Yeah I totally agree!" Leighanne says. I dial Niall's number and it rings a few times before he picks up.

"Marley!" He says happily. "Hi Niall!" I say in the same tone. The girls give me a glance before going back to their conversations. "How was the show?" He asks. "Great! We had an amazing time! How was your rehearsals today?" I ask, leaning back into the car seat. "Good! We went over the rest of the album and started to get sized for more earpieces" he says. "Good, was it a long day you sound kind of tired" I ask. "Yeah, we did a lot and the boys were really energetic today" he sighs.

"At least you're home asleep now" I say. "True" he says. "Oh I talked to Simon about letting me come out to one of your last shows" he chimes. "What did he say?" I ask anxiously. "I'm sorry honey, he said no" he says sadly. My heart drops and I slump in my seat. "Well, that's too bad. I mean I get it because that's in a few days but it still would've been nice" I say. "Yeah, I really begged for it too! But he said that we had too much to do and that it wasn't gonna happen" he says.

"But hey, you're almost done and that means I'll see you very soon" he says. I can see his compassionate and caring look on his face and it makes my heart ache even more. I miss him so much. "That's true but I just miss you, a lot" I say. "I know baby, but when you get back I'll make up for our lost time together" he says. "Please don't be sad, I'll see you soon and I'll call and text every second of the day" he says, making me smile.

"Okay maybe not every second but close" he adds, making me laugh. "Alright, I'll let you go I'm almost to my hotel. I love you Ni" I say. "Goodnight Mar. I love you" he says. I smile and hang up the phone, running my thumb across it out of boredom. "Marley are you okay sweetie?" Perrie asks. "Yeah I'm good. I just talked to Niall" I say. "It's okay, we'll be home soon" she smiles, putting a hand on top of mine. I give her a small smile and look out the window as we drove.

We get back to our hotel and it's almost one in the morning. "Goodnight girls! See you tomorrow!" I say before sliding my key into the slot. The light turns green and my door unlocks. I open my door and I find the light switch.

I turn it on and I gasp when I see him standing in front of me. "Hey babe" he smiles. "Niall!" I say, running up to him. He had a dozen roses in his hands and a smile on his face. "I can't believe that you're here!" I say, hugging him tight. "I was able to get a flight in just in time to get here before you did" he says, hugging me back. "How long have you been here?" I ask. "About thirty minutes, which gave me time to get you these" he smiles, giving me the roses.

"You're so sweet!" I say, taking them. I sniff the red roses and smile at how adorable this was. He had talked about coming out for a show but wasn't sure when since he started rehearsals. "So, are you happy that I'm here now?" He asks. "Beyond happy" I smile. "That was a really good one you played though" I laugh, putting the roses in a cup full of water. "I thought it would be nice to come and surprise you" he says. "Did the girls know?" I ask, turning back to him.

"Yep, they were in on the entire thing" he says with a cheesy smile. "You cheeky little shit" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I try" he shrugs. I laugh and he kisses me lovingly and longingly, making up for the time we lost. I pull away after a few minutes and I rest my forehead against his. "I missed you" he whispers, tucking a strand of my sweaty hair behind my ear.

"I missed you too" I smile. "How was the show" he asks. "Good, tiring but good" I smile. "Are you super tired or do you still have enough energy left in you?" He asks. I look up at him and a small smirk forms across his lips. "I could still have some energy left in me" I smirk. He presses his lips to mine and I kiss him back. The kiss got heated real quick and I run my fingers through his hair, pulling at the roots.

"Jump" he says into the kiss. I do as I'm told and I wrap my legs around his torso, his hands cupping my thighs for support. This all reminds me of the constant dreams I had before we started becoming intimate. The one I had at the hotel last year, at my cabin during Christmas, and many more. To this day I still have to pinch myself to make sure that it's all real now.

Our lips stayed together as he walked over to the bed. He threw me on to it and started to take his clothes off. I do the same and our lips are reattached seconds later. And just like he said, he makes up for what we had missed this past month and a half..

----------------------------------

Our laughter filled up the dark and quiet room after we just discussed what happened today. "And after Harry fell asleep, Liam and Louis grabbed the marker and had at it!" He laughs. "What did they draw on him?" I ask through my laughing. "A few dicks here and there and some profanity. The usual" he says, trying to get his breath back.

"But the funny part was Harry's reaction, oh my god I wish you were there to see it!" He chuckles. "He had the most angry look on his face and once he realized that he couldn't wash it off, that was icing on the cake!" He adds. "Was this before or after you recorded?" I ask. "In between, we took a break between songs and he was a little tired so he wanted to take a nap" he says.

"Remind me to never sleep around Liam and Louis" I giggle. His chest vibrates as he laughs and I look up at him. "I love you" I smile. He stops laughing and replaced it with a smile. "I love you too Mar" he says, putting a hand on my cheek and stroking it. "What time is it?" I ask, laying my head on his bare chest. "Almost two thirty" he says, looking at the clock on the night table. "We really need to get to bed" I say. "What no round two?" He asks smugly.

"I would but unfortunately, I only had enough energy for one round babe. Maybe tomorrow when I'm good" I say. "But you're always good" he says. "That's why I want to do it again so I can show you" he says, running his hands down my back to my butt. He squeezes it and I squeal loudly, his hand covering my mouth quickly. "Shh you'll get us in trouble!" He whispers, as well as laughing a little. I lick his tongue and he pulls it back quickly, disgust written all over his face.

"You just licked my hand!" He says. "I did and goodnight!" I say, turning my back to him. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses down my shoulder and I bite my lip to stop my need to moan. Because he was not only kissing my shoulders sweetly, he was also leaving little marks on my neck and trying to get me back in the mood.

"Baby I'm really tired can we please just cuddle and go to sleep?" I whine tiredly. "Sure babe" he whispers, kissing my cheek. His breath was warm on my neck and it was soothing enough to put me to sleep quickly.