Chapter 55

-Niall POV-
"Ladies and Gentlemen were are about to make our descent into Denver and we ask you to please fasten your seat belts" the captain says over the intercom. I open my eyes and I see that it's pitch black outside. Marley's still sound asleep on my shoulder and I smile at her. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I gently get my phone out and turn the camera on. She's gonna hate me for this, but I don't really care.

I smile for the picture and point to her with my free hand. The camera takes the picture and I laugh silently to myself. Plus this will get back at her for the time she posted a picture of me sleeping. I log into Instagram and attach the photo. 'Saw that she was still asleep so I took the opportunity.. She's gonna kill me when she sees this..' I write in the caption. I post the picture and smile at it. It's not that bad of a picture actually, she's not making an embarrassing face and well, of course I look good.

I put my phone back into my pocket and relax. I look around us and mostly everyone I can see is either sleeping or on an electronic device. My phone buzzes and I take it out again, revealing a text.

From: Simon
Your request is being discussed, you're sure you want to do this?

I close the text quickly when I feel Marley stirring. She can't see what I'm planning.

She opens her eyes slowly and looks around like she usually does. "Hey babe" I say softly, adjusting for her to move around. "Hi" she yawns. "Did you sleep well?" I ask. "A little, my pillow kept moving" she smirks. "Oh you're funny" I chuckle. She lays her head back down and wraps her arms around my right arm. "Well you're awfully snuggly right now" I say, looking down at her.

"I'm tiredddddd" she whines, burying her face into my shoulder. "But we're almost there" I say. "Good, you can carry me home" she says. "As fun as that sounds" I chuckle. "C'mon Marley" I say, rubbing my nose against hers. "Nooo" she whines again. "Don't make me do this, especially in public" I taunt. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "What?" She asks. "You know what I'm talking about" I say. "No?" She says. "Alright, you leave me no choice" I say.

I turn around and face her better and she looks at me with a confused look. I cup her face and kiss her hard, catching her off guard. She responds back by balling up my shirt in her fist, bringing me closer to her. We really shouldn't be doing this on a plane but my plan should work. I glide my tongue on her bottom lip and she grants me access. We fight for dominance and I take the lead. She runs her hand down my chest in a slow manner and I get the familiar knot in my stomach. I grab her hand and bring it to her lap, lacing our fingers together. Once I won dominance, I pulled away and straightened my seat belt, leaving her with a confused expression.

"What the hell" she says. "It woke you up, didn't it?" I ask. "Yeah but you, you can't d-do that" she stutters. "Oh but I can" I smile, kissing her softly. "You just, what?" She asks. "Look!" I say, pointing to the window. She looks out the window and sees the city lights. "Oh I've missed this sight!" She says. The plane descends and we land on the runway. The plane jerks forward once making contact with the ground and it fights gravity when slowing down.

--------------------------------

"Thank you for flying with us" the pan am says as we leave. I grab Marley's hand and we make our way to baggage claim. "Do you remember where it is?" She chuckles. "It's in the eastern part right?" I ask. "Yes" she giggles. We walk to the baggage claim and barely anyone was there. The only people there were Marley and I and another couple. "What time is it?" I ask. "Almost three am" she says.

The buzzer buzzes and the red light turns on. Suitcases start coming out on the rotator belt and we look for our bags. "There's mine" Marley says, pointing to hers coming around the corner. "I got it" I say, letting go of her hand and walking to her bag. I grab the handle and pick it up, bringing it back to her. "Thanks" she smiles. I turn back around and look for my bag. After a few more minutes I see mine and I get it.

"Ready?" She asks. "Yeah" I smile. We walk to the exit and use one of the airport shuttles to the rental car shops nearby. It was almost four when we got our car and packed up. I drove to her mom's house from her instructions.

"Is this it?" I ask, pointing to the tan house. "Yep that's the one" she says. I pull up on the road and park in front of the house. "This is a pretty big house" I say, turning the car off. "It's a newly built home and of course, the biggest one on the block" she says. "This is almost the size of your house" I say. "Almost" she chuckles. We get out of the car and our stuff as well. Marley puts her hand in the flower pot next to the door and pulls out a key. She unlocks the front door and puts it back, then we walk into the house.

"Our room is downstairs" she whispers, closing the door quietly behind us. She leads us down the hallway and down the stairs. Downstairs was a mini movie theatre with a mini bar. "Holy shit there's a movie theater" I say. "Yeah this is Cole and Derek's way of bonding I guess" she laughs. "Sick" I say. We walk down the long hallway and reach a door. "Here we are" she says.

I walk into the bedroom and take in the sight. It's a huge room! The bed was against the wall in the middle of the room and there was a bathroom, as well as a window sill to look at the lake in the distance. "Wow" I say, setting my bag on the ground. "Pretty cool huh" she says, turning the light on. "Yes!" I say. "This is my favorite room to stay in when I'm here" she chuckles. "And none of your siblings got it?" I ask. "Nope, they wanted the upstairs ones" she says.

We both unpack some clothes for tonight and get into bed. She turns off the light and the glow of the moonlight fills up the room. "Niall" she says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Are you awake" she asks. "Yes" I chuckle. "I can't sleep" she says. "Jet lag" I say, making us both laugh. She puts her arms on my chest and lays her head down on top of them, looking up at me. "You know you were a tease on the plane" she says. "I warned you" I say, smiling. "But I was half asleep I didn't know what you were getting at" she says.

"You were pretty pissed" I laugh. "Because you made me horny and left me hanging!" She says, trying not to laugh. "Oh well now you know how I felt the other night at the club" I say. She rolls her eyes and straddles my lap. "What are you doing there baby" I say, holding her hips. "Payback" she smirks. Now this Marley, I like. She bends down and kisses me roughly and I grip her hips hard. She grabs my face in her hands and kisses me harder, forcing my mouth open with her tongue. She runs her hands through my hair and a loud moan comes from the back of my throat.

I feel her smile and I know she's complimenting herself. I find the hem of her shirt and lift it up slowly, waiting for a response. She doesn't fight back so I continue to do so. She pulls away for a second and allows me to take her shirt off. Her breathing was already rapid and I throw her shirt on the floor, leaving her in just her bra and shorts. She attaches her lips again and she bites my bottom lip, pulling it as she pulled away a little. "God dammit Mar" I grunt as she begins to grind her hips on me. My pants become tighter than usual and I feel the knot getting bigger. My hands go back to her hips to try and stop them but she grabs my hands and pins them above my head. "I'm in control" she whispers in my ear, making chills go down my spine.

She kisses along my jawline and down the my neck, leaving marks as she goes like I did the other night. She grabs my shirt and takes it off of me. She starts kissing my chest and I moan her name and curse words repeatedly. She comes back up to my face and kisses me again, much softer this time. She grinds her hips at a slower pace now and I nearly explode. "Marley" I say into the kiss. "Shh babe" she says, putting my hand in hers. She sits straight up and guides my hand on her body, making me bite my lip hard. She throws her head back and her chest rises up and down quickly. "Marley we don't have to" I breathe out. She nods and puts her hand on my chest, gaining her breath back. As much as I wanted to continue, I couldn't.

"You're right" she breathes, getting off my lap. I bring her back onto me and she looks at me with a shocked look. "But you can still lay down on me" I chuckle, making her laugh. "That was some really, really good payback" I say, rubbing her back. "I was just gonna make out but I got carried away" she laughs. "That's alright, I enjoyed it and I think you knew" I say. "Oh I did, and it was tempting" she giggles. "Goodnight baby" I say, kissing her hair. "Goodnight Ni" she says. Next thing I knew, I was asleep quickly.