Chapter 80

(Okay guys, so earlier on I mentioned that I've been thinking about what the future holds for this book and all that and I have an answer. There's gonna be one to two chapters left of this book and I have decided there WILL be a sequel! It's not gonna be a long sequel, but probably a good 20 chapters at least. It's gonna be like a little continuation of Marley's and Niall's story after the Project. And then I have another surprise that I will explain later on. Thank you all so much!)

"You wanted to see me?" I ask, knocking on his door while stepping into his office. "I did, have a seat Marley" he says, his back faced to me. I close the door behind me and I take a seat at his desk. "Do you know why I called you down here" he says, turning his chair a bit. "No not really" I say. "Marley, we have some things to discuss" he says, now turning around the whole way to face me.

"Like what?" I ask. "You remember that little talk we had last year about you and Niall not supposed to be spending any time together without our permission? Right?" He says. "Unfortunately I do" I say, crossing my arms. Why did I agree to this meeting?

"Lately we've been pretty lenient about you two hanging out and all that without us knowing. But now it needs to end" he says. "Why?" I ask. "This recent hiatus of your relationship really messed up your contract. As well as canceling and extending it. Marley, you two have one job and that job is to go to a few award shows together and make the fans think you're dating. Nothing more" he states.

I cross my arms and narrow my eyes at him. "Let me tell you something" I say. "Not only did Niall and I do our job, but we did something else as well." I say. "Like what" he says impatiently. "We fell in love" I say, smirking a little as smoke practically fumed out of his ears.

"You what?!" He yells, standing up a little. "That's right. We fell in love. That little hiatus we had was a fight. Almost a breakup if it makes you feel any better. But we both love each other very much and are currently living together" I say. "Marley" he says through gritted teeth. "How could you do this?! This was supposed to be a set up! Not an invitation to get into each other's pants!" He yells. I gasp at his last comment and stand up to face him.

"We did not plan this at all! This thing tends to happen when you spend time together and learn to love them!" I snap. "I knew this would end like this! I should've never had Simon even speak up!" He says. "Don't tell me you didn't see this coming! I mean you put two adults together to act like they're a couple just for the public eye and not expect them to at least develop feelings for each other!" I say.

"Well then maybe I should make it more believable" he says in a normal tone, throwing me off. "What?" I ask. "Since you two are so 'in love', maybe I should embrace it" he smirks, sitting down in his chair. "What do you mean by embracing it" I say, putting my fist on the table. "You can go now Marley, our meeting is finished" he says calmly, clearly hatching up a plan. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what you're talking about" I demand. He doesn't say anything and I'm forced to leave his office.

I storm out of the building and into my car. I dial Niall's number and speed out of the parking lot.

"Hey babe! How'd the meeting go?" I hear him say happily. "We're in trouble" I say. "What?" He asks. "That meeting I had just now, was with our PR manager" I say. "And?" He asks. "At first he said that we need to stop and ease up on the PDA at award shows" I say. "And then I decided to ruin his life and tell him that we're in love and all that" I say. "You didn't" he says, sounding a bit amused. "There's more" I say. "So after he got worked up and both of us had our fair share of yelling, he scared me for a second" I add. "What did he do?" He asks.

"He stopped yelling and said 'since you two are so 'in love', maybe I should embrace it'" I say, quoting him. "What does he mean by that?" Niall asks. "I don't know I was kicked out" I say. "What the hell?!" He says. "Niall, what do you think he's gonna do" I ask. "I don't know, but it's probably not gonna be good" he says. "Goddammit" I say, hitting the steering wheel.

"How long will you be until you get here?" He asks. "I'm like, ten minutes away" I say. "Maybe longer because I'm at a stop light" I say. "Okay, I'll see you soon?" He asks. "Yeah" I sigh. "Marley" he says. "Yes?" I ask. "I love you" he says. I smile a little and look down at my lap. "I love you too" I say. We both hang up and the light turns green.

I pull up into the driveway and press the garage opener. I park in the garage and walk inside. All the lights were turned off except for candles lit up along the hallway. I follow the candle lit trails to the living room and I see Niall standing in the middle of it. "What's this?" I ask as he walks up to me. "Well since that meeting was stressful" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I thought I would help relive that stress" he says. I give him a funny look and he kisses my forehead.

He turns me around and begins to massage my shoulders. "Ugh yes" I say as he massages a specific spot. "You have a big knot right there" he says, adding some more pressure to it. I wince a little but he quickly eases the pain. He moves the collar of my shirt down my shoulder. He moves his hands down my shoulder and hits a few more spots as he goes. I feel his lips on my bare skin and I roll my head back onto his chest.

"That meeting must've really stressed you out, your muscles are really tight" he says. "Mhm" I say, closing my eyes. He kisses up my neck and bites my ear softly. I moan a little and he wraps his arms around my waist completely now. He continues to kiss my neck and begins to leave marks as he went. I run my hands in his hair and I can feel his smirk on my shoulder. He turns me around and kisses me lovingly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my butt.

"Jump" he says into the kiss. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. He holds the back of my thighs for support and walks up the stairs to the bedroom.