Chapter 15: Fairytales....do they even exist?🌑

A/N: Just a heads up for new readers, at the beginning I mentioned Jimin having a hotel but then today I decided to change it to Mingyu because Jimin's supposed to be the opposite of Jungkook so yeah. Just informing all viewers of the minor change. Lol I had to reread my own story because I forgot so much😂

Long chapter, 5 282 words, so don't expect me to proofread all that.

Also I would like to know any guitar song recommendations still!

"How did we get here Jeongmin?" The woman paired with tear stains on her porcelain cheeks sighed

Lisa, with her fragile facade slowly collapsing out of control, stared impassively at the young boy ahead playfully kicking his stubby feet as he continues to smear chocolate fudge on his pouty lips. With trembling fingers, she stroked his soft raven hair gently, as if his touch was soothing her and not the other way around like assumed. Jeongmin certainly took after his father's trait, whoever the unfortunate man was. Clearly, the child had maintained his innocence all throughout his brief youth and now after Lisa has meant him, she no longer thinks there's a possibility of a longer childhood span as she was already an adult before 18.

Jeongmin presented his cheeky smile at her, the once roseate lips now smothered in mahogany brown, thick and opaque as it coated his skin quite generously, and his protruding baby teeth was also slathered in between and on the surface. Although the image had warmed Lisa's brisk heart, the healing of a fresh scar on her palm still kept her mind going on about the recent events. Her self worth repeatedly shattered at the mere thought of each scene escalating like a brief flash of lightning before her eyes. From being held securely in a man's arms, a man whom she longed for, loved so dearly, to being the sheer definition of both homeless and hopeless. Not to mention the responsibility of pampering another's life.

How did all this happen in less than 24 hours?

Surely, Rosé needed time to grasp onto brutal reality. Learning that night clubs aren't all extravagant men swimming in their luxuries and riches, or slutty women praying to be pounced on and pounded by mindless men with equal amount of achievements and success as the more intelligent. But that they reveal crumbling nomads that, like everyone else, have truthfully nothing. Displaying the traumatic sealed beneath their specs through pure intoxication, a bitter bliss every splitting peer craves for. They're hungry for love without much consciousness within them, feeds on it, and exists as their major source.