Chapter 4: The Unforeseen Change🌘

"What's gotten into him?"

Jungkook was an utter disaster. His mind was cluttered and his physical state was an eyesore itself. Ever since he entered work at six in the morning, his desk had been spotless, unbothered as he swayed in his chair thinking. Deep in thought, Jungkook had been in such a daze that Jennie called Jimin in concern for her boss.

During the past years, he never found himself in a deep dark hole, so engrossed in such a girl, a woman he knew for a couple of hours. Yes, knew. Just a plain greeting sent waves of warmth, a comfortable familiarity. He felt like he knew her for years.

Lisa...

Her name rolled down his tongue so smoothly, so impeccably, that he couldn't stop saying it.
Though, the name wasn't the only thing that fell perfectly into fate. The tiny, delicate hands as she handed him the glass was nothing compared to his massive ones. He kept wondering what else it could cover, it could hold, fit into, and mold underneath.

Don't even get the man started on the countless amounts of 'dreams' he received. Oh god the dreams. That night on the couch, he woken up. Not by the luminous sun rays that pierced through the windows, but the awakening of something else.

On a different night, a sizzling bolt shot up and his eyes opened immediately, panting as if an exciting thrill was released. Dear heavens, something did release as the liquid bled through the thick material.

Previously, the man had taken a nap as a method to pass time by. Taehyung's irritating boisterous laugh had caused the poor bunny to jolt up to his zipper undone and his hand encircled around his stiff friend. The older one spent quite some time scolding the starving Kookie for possibly exposing himself to Jennie. His door was unlocked for fucks sakes!

Fantasies of Lisa was enough to calm the puppy down. Painted beautifully in his mind, as she's masked in her own nudity. Desk, kitchen counter, the shower, on top, below. The images were limitless, his imagination went on.

"I think he's sexually frustrated." Jungkook was heavily infatuated with the mental illustrations, he couldn't care to take notice on the two amused men and woman observing him. Since when did they even arrive?