It's showing how tired he is, He dips his head onto the shoulder of the other boy beside him. He breaths in the sent happily signing in contentment. "Smell like Shochan... warm." The body shifts but make no move to push the smaller off.

How did Aizawa's smell like shochan? I mean the boy won't complain it's nice! But it's also sad, he's know he must be dreaming or imagining this. But still, he can help but relish it. If he tries hard enough it will be like he's back there. Kacchan and Shoto either side of him. The warm sunlight on his face. Birds chirping all around.

"I miss you." Izuku whispers. "You were my lovers. I know it wasn't official but you were. I know you knew. I had the biggest crush on you both. I used to bring you to the woods in the park. We would sit here. We carved our names into the tree. It was so lovely. The flowers, sun, cherries, We would sit and talk for hours. Just us.

It was like no one else in the world cared. Or we didn't care about them." Izuku sighs happily

"When I realised I liked them both I almost cried." He chuckles slightly feeling the two people next to him stiffen. Paying no mind to it he continues,

"It was too perfect I knew they both wouldn't like me back if one of them even liked me in that way to starts with. Then somehow I got this feeling. It was like they both new I liked them. They started flirting and it made me a mess everytime.

I was going to introduce them properly to my mom. Boyfriends. Then I couldn't..." Izuku sniffs as the two older boys share a glance. "I miss them!" He wailed hysterically he was talking to himself and he hated it. He knew this was his head imagining thing. It was cruel. How could he do this to himself.

"I want to go back! Take me back in time please! I want to change. Give me a chance! A last chance! Let me change, I won't die! I won't infer! I'll be good please!" Izuku thrashes around trying to wave the illusion away.

"Hay Izuku calm down it's okay!"  A voice hurried to sooth. It was Aizawa's. It was coming through patchy, but that was definitely Aizawa. "I'm right here. Can you open your eyes?" Izuku knew this wasn't real! Why does the cruel mind tricks have to continue.

The boy shakes his head sharply starting to fade from his spot under the tree. "No he's doing it again!" A voice hisses. "Mmmn s'okay kacchan. I'll find Sho and make it better." He mumbles in his delusional state. "But I need to go back to 'zawa. Let me go." He says softly.

"Kat tell him before it's too late! Hay Izuku open your eyes." A voice coos. Both voices held urgency and a sense of hurry. Izuku stoped struggling but keeps his eyes closed. He couldn't do it. He couldn't face what his mind had come up with.

"Hay common don't you want to see shochan?" The fake boy coos.

"No you're not Sho-chan." Izuku speaks into the woods. "Fake." His voice is becoming more calm. And starts sounding how it did a few minutes ago. "Open your eyes." Izuku struggled but his eyes open without him meaning too. His control was slipping away.

"I-I'm in the woods." Izuku frowns opening his eyes."This Isn't real-"

"Izuku." Two voices interrupt.