"We'll better teach you how to swim some other time, sweetheart," he replied, encircling his arm around her shoulders.

By the time they reached the lake, they just sat there, their feet grazing the cold water.

"Feels ni-nice," muttered Agatha, her eyes plastered on the water beyond her.

"Definitely," answered Genesis yet his voice was muffled. Confused, Agatha looks at her side, her cheeks reddening at the realization that he was already stripping, his shirt over his head, his dark-toned chest flashing before her.

Before she knew it, Genesis was all bare except his trousers. Agatha scolded herself for it's not like it was the first time she saw him half-naked.

Goodness, he's always half-naked every time they sleep, their bodies crashing together yet why is she blushing right now?

For some reason, she knew there's something intimate about stripping here knowing they're gonna swim any moment now.

"Uhmm," mumbled Agatha, biting her lower lip, her eyes sideways until her eyes picked up the sound of his chuckle.

Her eyes gazed back at him, confused, "You ready?"

Her confusion deepened. "Re-ready on what?"

His eyes twinkling, he answered, grinning, "To swim, sweetheart. What else?"

"Oh. Ohhhhhh," Agatha uttered, blushing once more. Looking down, she was only wearing her thin nightgown.

Agatha stared at Genesis as he strolled towards her, then his arm encircled her shoulders, she blushingly looked at him, and before she could register it, he jumped into the lake, with her in his arms.

A loud squeak escaped her lips, her eyes wide, her heart beating, the cold water seeping through her skin.

"Gen," Agatha exclaimed, wide-eyed, both his arms resting on her shoulders, grinning.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He playfully replied back.

Jokingly rolling her eyes upwards, "Please wa-warn me next time if we're going to jump to death,"

Their bodies against each other, Genesis tucked her hair behind her ears then caressed her wet cheeks. "I'll think about it, dear,"

With that, Agatha splashed water to him, squinting for a second before they exchanged naughty looks.

And so, that began the constant sound of their laughter surrounding the place along with the splashing of water.

Agatha let out a surprised squeak when Genesis caught her ankle, thus, stopping her from running away.

"Le-let go," she chuckled, her head throwing back, her shoulders shaking even as Genesis pulled her towards him.

"Never gonna happen, sweetheart,"

Now face to face, his eyes naughty, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, her hands against his bare chest, before she knew it, Genesis pulled her down towards the water with him.

Underwater, their eyes locked, their smiles broadened.

Now gasping for air, their eyes still twinkling, before Agatha could run away, Genesis' hands were around her shoulders, his hands shifting to her waist, their eyes locked towards each other.

Genesis could perfectly feel her sweet curves under her touch, the sight of her all drenched up thus her nightgown sticking to her, her boobs forming. He knows it's all too much so he refrains from looking down below her head.

Their eyes staring at each other, Genesis felt her hand shifted from his chest then to his back, making her shudder to the scar on his temple.

Genesis' eyes gazed down at her wet plump lips, sans second thoughts, his lips landed on hers.

Genesis feared she'll reject the kiss just like what happened many nights ago but was surprised when he felt her soft lips moved, responding.

His heart soared as they kissed.

His hand caressed her back, his other hand still rested on her waist, while her hands were now around his neck.

Genesis knew he wanted nothing but to kiss more of her, to explore every inch of her body yet he knew he cannot do that for now.

Terrified he sure is that Agatha would be frightened. That the memory of the tragedy in Cedarburg might resurface.

Besides, Genesis swore he will not make love to her for the first six months of her stay. He needs to control himself if he wants her to trust him.

It took a lot of strength for Genesis to break down the kiss, still, his hands still linger around her body.

"Let's go back inside, sweetheart," he mumbled, staring at her sweet face, her crimson cheeks, her swollen lips.

Agatha replied with a smile to him.

Genesis was still reliving the kiss they just shared even as he wrapped her in a towel he brought.

He was stunned when as they began walking back to the house, she intertwined their fingers. When he looked down at her, she gave him a broad smile.

Couldn't take it anymore, his lips came crashing down her soft lips once more, his hands around her waist.

Agatha, meanwhile, responded, her fingers running across his hair. They didn't know what happened, they were sitting in the cold ground, then, without her noticing it, Agatha was on his lap, her slender fingers still in his drenched hair.

They were probably kissing here for half an hour before they decided to just go home since not only are they drenched, they're also in the open air, cold.

Genesis squeezes her nose, causing her to chuckle as they walk back to the house, for real this time.

Till now, Agatha's heart was beating fast for she cannot believe she just had her first kiss. What makes things more wonderful was how she shared it with the man she could see herself growing old with.

Agatha smiled as Genesis lifted their intertwined hands and kissed her hand.

"Enough-enough kissing, mister," she playfully uttered, grinning.

Grinning back, arching his brow, Genesis replied, "I'll try but I can't promise you that, sweetheart,"

It was Agatha who changed into a dry nightgown to the bathroom as soon as they reached their bedchamber. Genesis meanwhile changed in the bedchamber.

Genesis was already wearing a fresh set of clothes and was drying his hair when Agatha entered the room, the towel wrapped around her fiery red hair.

The two of them exchanged smiles even as she sat in the bed, removed the towel, and began combing her hair. Genesis was mesmerized, his eyes following every movement of her hands.

Before they knew it, Genesis was already in the bed with her thus kissing her. His lips traveled down her throat to her neck but never below it. His hands traveled around her soft curves, to her sideboobs, to her bare arms then to her waist.

Agatha kissed back, sitting on top of his lap once more, her hands rubbing his back then his hair, suppressing out a moan as Genesis sucked her earlobe.

When she felt his chapped lips under her ear, sucking, her hands pulled his hair a bit. She was already positioned in his lap in such an unladylike manner, half her legs already showing yet she doesn't care.

They went on like this for an hour, full kissing and all when Genesis stopped.

When they looked at each other, they knew what he did was for the best. Stopping all this for the meantime.

When they're both tucked in bed, Genesis, this time, only kissed her forehead for he knew if he kissed her lips once more, he knew he wouldn't stop himself.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," mumbled Genesis.

"Goo-goodnight, Gen," responded Agatha, smiling as she felt his arm enclosing her, her cheek against her warm bare chest.

Before she knew it, she was already asleep, Genesis chuckling but the sound of her snoring.

-

How you all doing, Loves?

Hope you're all doing well. Ily.