Bonus Chapter Part 2/2! Kid Jin

Third POV 

Kid Jin: "Otou-san!" He said as he points at Tai. 

Everyone was shocked, but the most shocked were Raven and Summer as they fell to the ground on their Knees. As they do this their mini souls came out of their mouths and Tai was in shocked. 

Tai: "WHAT!?" 

Qrow: "That's wild! why the heck does he like you Tai!?" 

Tai: "How should I know!?" 

Ozpin: "Okay! I think the conclusion has been concluded! I have a idea for you all. Tai I want you take Jin with as his first step is for one week with you or any other joining you taking care of Jin until we find a way to turn him back if that doesn't work well. *sighs* Give Jin to Raven and she'll take care of him for one week and as these two weeks end then I have no other choice, but to make him stay at Beacon until then. So do we all have a deal?(mind) Please Oum above let these people or even these two women accept idea!" 

It took about a few moments until Tai goes to Ruby and picks up Jin and looks at Ozpin and said. 

Tai: "If it saves the school then it's okay with me lets go girls! its time to go home and you can bring your friends to! the more we can get the better we can take care of this guy" Tai said as he moved Jin a bit. 

Kid Jin: "?" 

Kid Jin POV 

I don't know what's happening... this girl that I recently know says she's my sister!? I never had a sister and how!? moments later she took me somewhere. Once there I have another sister!? and she does look like the girl that I'm being held right now. There was two other girls two one look like a black cat that I saw yesterday with mom and a Kureijina shiroi kami no shojo the cat girl is fine, but that crazy white hair girl I don't like her, but I had to be nice. Moments later two more girls and finally! some boys for a change came in and they were making some clothes. The girls were going to give me clothes that are nasty, but the one boy that looks like he's from China gave me underwear and some black pants. I liked them so I picked them. After some time later a bunch of adults came in and everything went crazy! both two craziest bunch of the adults were these two ladies. They were like my mom, but in separate forms and they act differently and they were crazy over me crazy bunch!? and after a while of them talking they wanted me to pick who should I go. The lady that looked that girl that I first met or that lady that looked like that girl that got me into that bathroom. So I made another choice in mind so I picked the mad with blond hair he seems like a nice guy to be with. After that I got picked up him, but I didn't know that I was with the husband with those two women! ...I'm now worried for my life now. 

Some time later the the team that I now know is team JNPR couldn't come, but the two girls, two of my new sisters, one uncle that I can tel is a drunk, my self-pro-claimed father, and... one of the crazy ladies that is my mom, but my one out of three or two, but I don't know. After sometime later we got to a house, but I would say a house that made of logs. Once we made the I got out of the car and started to look around the whole place as it was grassy and stuff. 

Tai: "Like it here Jin?" 

Kid JIn: "*nod*" 

I then started to explore the area it was great until I see a god house and when I got close a type of dog came out of it. I looked at it until the Dog came running at me like a missile and making fall, but the dog started to lick me all over my face. I couldn't help, but started to laugh and everyone was looking at me and I for embarrassed. I pushed off the dog and got back to my normal standers. 

Kid Jin: "Hmph!" He said as he turns his head away from the dog, but the dog was running around me.

Yang: "Aw~ look at him trying be all that tough!"