The battle of Son and Father, Final round and the story of rebirth

(Wrath19: If you followed up the last chapter and if not because you didn't cared about the information and wanted the battle then let me sum it up. Last time was that Jin was in a coma along with a bunch or few in your own case of numbers whatever came to visit Jin. So far due to Jin's transformation and releasing the Devil's gene dark energy he created some kind of fear barrier around the Kingdom of Vale including the home he stayed at Patch. The barrier was formed out of fear to Grimm as they sense and drawn to negative energy and towards any human and faunus, but do to this new type of negative energy this energy was more then just negative energy this energy was more then they can handle. So at the result all of them flee from the area of the mass energy, but if you want to know what happens to them let's just say it's either they blow up into particles or becoming dust. Also that of Pyrrha is now the fall maiden, Penny is now the same as Jin having the Devil Gene also becoming half human(how she became half human was that Ruby gave her own chi energy towards her because of her Aura energy core lacked aura so she gave chi as aura and chi are the same thing. Also if you ask about Aura energy core just think of it as her heart or soul.), and everyone is still alive and kicking. For the time being as Jin recovers being that Qrow gave an idea to let Penny use her power as they don't know anything about the Devil Gene he suggested that it can heal him. So Penny tried key word here "tried" to use the power that Jin gave her, but resulted that all of them transported into the mind of Jin and revealing that he wasn't a human from Remnant instead being in another world called Earth. In this Jin explains about his family problem being this "problem" leading a total war against each family member leading to death. They all listen and watched the past of Jin and the whole story of what happen to him and the family and what he did. When he was at the ending he told about the final battle between him and father and two round has already ended and now it's the final round. Now everyone watches the final fight and round of father and son.) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Wrath19: *takes some breaths* Now! you understand the whole part about the two chapters as I put it into simple words your welcome! and now we go to the final battle where we left off. Please enjoy! god you guys only have two more chapters until I put this book into complete! so please enjoy these two last chapters as I finished this battle and tale. Thank you all for this wonderful ride at this current time everyone right now is probably stuck at home and all, but I'm welcomed that I enjoyed this with you all) 

Third POV 

As everyone watched the the two Jin and Kazuya getting ready for the final round and preparing to go full devil everyone gets ready for the energy they're about to fill. 

Final Round!
Fight!

(This shit get me bumping! am I right!? this is when the saying, "Your hands sweaty, your palms are heavy!" this kicks in also don't play the music just yet)