"Revealing the Truth" and "The Final Fight!"

(So like like let me be real here! there are so many moves in Tekken that I'm fucking shocked that these people who are Pro of the games fucking memorizes this crap. You must be wondering why this book was like no getting updates? well I explained many things on my account being my name "GodofWrath19" also, I had to go frame, by frame on Tekken: The Motion Picture(god that shit is old and hard to find also fighting scenes), Tekken: Blood Vengeance(fighting scenes), the Tekken story breakdown of the Mishima Bloodline and such(watched that many times, but not frame, by frame of course, and finally! every fight that people used Jin and Kazuya plus noting moves. Because right now this is shit long! and I do mean long! like guys I wanted this crap so far good that I had to find Art for this. Believe me! I had to find write so much on paper my hand started to hurt. But, anyways! the wait is over! the plays are lined up! ready to take actions! now welcome to the latest fight ever! the fighters are player one! Jin Kazama! Player two! Kayuza Mishma! you knows what's coming so let me get out of the way and let you-)

(I made you all hype, huh? anyways let's start also by the way the, "Get ready for the next battle!" was that of my sentence up top) 

Third POV 

Reporter: "Good morning Remnant! and this is the morning news. Three weeks has passed since the event of the Grimm Horde as with the assailants that cause the CCT Tower to go down, but with the help of Atlas it got back up and working again. Thank Oum for them! anyways to what news I bring well let's start with the good news. *shuffles his papers* To start off! where's the grimm? since the event as with the passed three weeks no grimm or grimm activity has appeared of the Kingdom of Vale! WHAT!? how? scientists say that the monster that appeared on the event that lead them to believe that all the grimm had evacuate do to being scared of the monster appearing and sending them three? no, four not quite, but at least 15 miles away from the Vale! amazing! and well for many villages. Next good news is that between the three weeks the whole Kingdom of Vale was rebuilt great for the King as with the stadium!"

Indeed to the male reporter he said was very true. From Jin transformation many good things came for Grimm not being active, Grimm not attack villages, the CCT Tower getting fix so that whole Kingdom of Vale can have their communication back as with communications to all of the Kingdoms, and giving enough time fixing both the Amity Colosseum and the Kingdom of Vale. But, again this is all good and well said, but this always has bad into the mix in the end of the day. 

Reporter: With the good news out of the way here comes some bad news. Firstly the creature that was saw that night was no other then *shows Jin picture* Jin Rose aka "Guardian of the Faunus" was the creature of that night. We have eye witness reports, take away Lisa!" 

We go to Lisa Lavender whose has her mic with her with a male human next to her being the witness. 

Lisa: Thank you, right now I'm in the spot where the witness with me now has seen the creature up close and knowing who is this creature is. *turns now to the person* Now sir can you tell me and to the people of Remnant what you saw?" 

Man: "Look! this was wild I'll tell you now. Huntsmen! Huntresses! the Headmaster! the General of Atlas! along with Huntsmen and Huntresses in training! facing this demon!, but what I saw was them trying to calm it down and without doubt I heard them calling it "Jin" like in the tournament. I was blown out of my mind that I have footage of it! here look!" 

The man shows the footage of one Girl whose Penny calling the creature name as with his friend along with her. Also showing the viewers that the creature went up and never seen as the video was cut. Lisa turns her head towards the camera.