Teaching my team and my sisters team about the World of Martial Arts

Jin POV 

After what happen with Blake and Weiss and many other things like meeting someone really nice Penny. I really wanted to meet her again.. I wished that I gave my scroll number to her. Right now my team and my sisters are at the cafeteria for I... well doing the laundry, cleaning the rooms, making things in order, and putting the clothes into there right place. Mostly it took a long time, but I got through in the end. Moments later I started to make my way to the cafeteria as I was making my way there I open the door. What do I see? I see my team... team JNPR covered in all food as team RWBY is covered with food as well... suddenly Yang fell down from the roof.  ...I wanted to know what happen? because.. right now... I'm a bit mad. I also see Ms.Goodwitch and the head master., but that doesn't mean my sisters get unpunished nor their team.

Jin(angry): "SHIMAI!!!!!!"

My voice was heard from everywhere in the academy and everyone turned their heads towards me. They now see the first time my aura my aura is light red, but for this my aura was light dark red and everyone in the cafeteria can feel the pressure. I started to make my way as my body started to grow like a giant, red eyes glowing, and horns into the imagination into my sisters, teammates, and friends. Once walking to them they all started to shrink into tiny kid size as I'm now in front of my sisters. 

Yang(sweating): "UM! you see.. um! we were um! you see um!"

Ruby(scared): "We are..... sorry~ "She said with a scared smile. 

I looked at all of them with red eyes still glowing until I smile evilly. 

Jin: "TODAY RANK UP TRAINING."

My team, Black, and Weiss were confused as Ruby and Yang know this too well Yang started to walk away. Until I caught her and before Ruby could use her semblance I caught her as well. 

Jin: "Where do you think your going sisters~"

Yang(scared): NO, BIG BROTHER! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!! I BEG OF YOU!! I'LL DO THE LAUNDRY FOR TWO WEEKS! NO! FOUR WEEKS!!

Ruby(scared): "BIG BROTHER PLEASE!! HAVE MERCY!! I'LL DO MY HOMEWORK, THE DISHES, AND THE CHORES!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"

Everyone now are scared right now and WERE about to get out until were quick and a up speed I tied them up. My team and my sisters two teammates also my sisters as well. Also with my speed I got some tape to put on them with that I started to drag all of them. But as I do this I turn my head towards the headmaster and Professor Goodwitch. 

Jin: "If you want to join go right ahead... I'm open for more students."

Ozpin and Goodwitch were now seeing what team RWBY and JNPR just saw and see the evilness from my aura. Plus I haven't shut off my aura as my aura became more like blood and my eyes became more evil, but not evil like villain kind. They both shock their heads with saying 'NO!' and I nod I turn back to my friends. 

Jin: "I hope you like learning and sweating because.... all of you are going to see the true extent of Marital Arts.

All of them now having anime tears on their faces and now cared for their lives. 

(Time Skip to Penny playing with Jin  at Vale also Jin whose confused how to play these games)

First round is well my team, team JNPR Ren and Nora were clueless about what's going on, but I explain. Right now I told them I was training Jaune and Pyrrha about Martial Arts and that they're going to join them. I told them what I'm going to teach them. I told them I'm teaching Pyrrha and Jaune kick boxing also to add on I told them Nora would get Wrestling, and Ren gets Kung Fu. For now Nora seems more excited for what's she going to learn surprisingly shocking everyone including Ren himself. As for Ren he seems he would like to learn the way of Kung Fu.