Rebellion Warz!!

Today was the day where the WARZ began....! Today was the day where the people were versing friend to friend enemy to enemy. It was not a horrible day where people get hurt and stuff like that, it was so much better!! :) No one got hurt and no one will ever because it was always a FUN occasion!! :P :) Today it began and we all were soooo excited so we did not wait at all and began the WARZ!!! This war was taking place the whole day.

THE RULES..... (If you want to have fun and do this one day)

So everytime we always have two teams and the two teams have two leaders each. It did not matter how many were on each team, there just had to be an even and same amount of people. In these warz the leaders are the kings and queens everyone in their team has to listen to whatever their leader says....But not like as servants I mean like GAME WARZ!! 

IT BEGAN.........

So the warz began at exactly 8:00a.m. The teams were The Neverending, The Lovesters. In The Neverending team the leaders were Camron and Richard, and for The Lovesters team the leaders were Coraline and Riley and for each team there were 14 memebers plus 2 leaders equal 16 team memebers in total. QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you have read The Mucha Lucha chapter then you know which activities we did in these warz. So we had done aaaaaa lot of activities over the whole day, and these were competitions!! Well at the end, the points were in, the first team scores were in, sooo The Neverending's score was 100. "Oops forgot to tell you each activities claim two points". Scores for The Lovesters were 102, my team won just by two. It was a GREAT day we had fun and we fought which made our lives soo much BETTER!!!!!