Ice Bucket Challenge

There was this HOT day and people wished they could be thrown with water and ice. To make my friends wish true I did what they wanted someone to do to them be soaked with cold, icy water!!! So it was recess time, Riley and I had a really fun and cool plan. This is what we did..... We went to the water and ice collaborate machine. Riley and myself got huge buckets we had one each because we were going to dump it onto Richard and Camron! So we filled our buckets and rushed outside before the ice could melt and the water becomes warm. Riley first was going to dump it onto Richard. Riley sneaked up onto Richard and went like "Hola my friend.... Richard!!" and threw the bucket of ice and water onto him...!!! :P :) Next I was going to dump the bucket filled with ice and water onto Camron.. I had told CJ to distract Camron and take him over to a cold outside place, that's exactly what she did because she couldn't wait for Camron to FREAK out!! CJ was distracting Camron soooooo I sneaked up on him and he was so distracted! I took one big step and said "Think FAST....Camron!" I threw the cold water on him and he wiggled and woggled!! :P It was and awesome day! By the way we threw it on them because someone told them they have to do The Ice Bucket Challenge!!! :P :O :)