Mucha Lucha!!

It was the day of the big MUCHA LUCHA competition. The big Mucha Lucha was a traditional fight that happened in Mexico! The ISG School has a tradition, too. Every year groups from the school want to participate in The Mucha Lucha Challenge! So groups that want to participate get to go to Mexico and do the Mucha Lucha CHALLENGE!!!! This time The 4 Freinds wanted to do this Mucha Lucha thing,,,,even though its there first time... They wanted to experince travling with their friends and working as a team to win in a fight..!! Their flight was almost a day long which meant 24 hours on a plane!! They had to take a lot of STOPS..  

AFTER 24 HOURS...

They finally reached Morro Rendondo, Mexico!! YEAH!! :P So we went to the Cedros Island Morro Redondo where the Mucha Lucha challenge. It wasn't just The 4 Friends (The 4 Friends are also The Dance Busters = Coraline (ME/SUMANA) Camron (PETER)  Riley (ELLA) Richard (OLLIE) there were more groups from ISG.. It was going to be a really good competition!! :) 

AFTER 5 HOURS... 

Our competition had begun. The fight was based on Water balloon, Ink balloon, Wrestling, Treausre Hunt and a lot more.....!!!! For the Water ballon, Ink ballon, Treasure Hunt, Boxing, Dancing and Singigng and some more Mucha Lucha grandes (great in Spanish) fights my group WON and no other group for these fights..10 groups were sent to the Semi Finals, there were The Raccon Rippers, The 4 Friends, (Obivously!) The Snipper Sharks, The Much Luch grandes puebols, (peoples in Spanish) Los amantes Natsy, (The Nasty Lovers in Spanish) El Pueblo crazy, (The Crazy People in Spanish) Nada mas gente, (Nothing More People in Spanish) The Americano's, Aloha la gran (The Great in Spanish) and Los jefes del MUNDO (The Bosses of the WORLD in Spanish).. Those were the names of the Semi Finals groups!!! 

LAS FINALES...... (The Finals in Spanish)

The Finals were here,,, and it is upto TWO groups!! The First Group in the FINALS AARREE Los amantes Masty (The Nasty Lovers) and The Last group in the FINALS AARREE The 4 Friends!! The END has come, Now our real challenge will begin THE MUCHA LUCHA WRESTLING!! :p :) Now our two teams have 4 memebers 2 females and 2 males.. So in this last CHALLENGE each male and female will challenge each other and which ever team has the most wins out of 4 will be the WINNER!!

AFTER 1 HOUR.....

The Mucha Lucha people gave us two teams, an hour to get ready for The Gran Batalla (Big Battle in Spanish)!!! Now it was time for the BATTLE!! Coraline vs Peyton for the first round.... In the First Round it took a total of 10 mins to figure out who was our winner and OUR WINNER WAS CORALINE!!! Yes score to The 4 Friends!! "Point 4 Friends!" Coraline exclamied. Next round was Camron vs Perry.. In the Second round our winner won right AWAY,, OUR WINNER FOR SECOND ROUND WAS CAMRON!!! "Booya!" Camron spoke loundly.. For the third round we had Richard vs Jaxson.. For our third round OUR WINNER WAS JAXON!!! "OOHH look whos crying now!" He said.. For our last round it was Riley vs Scarlet... OUR LAST AND FINAL WINNER IS RILEY!!!! "I can't believe it!" Riley shouted "We won!" YEAHH!! The Host of the MUCHA LUCHA Challenge exclamied "The WINNER OF YEAR 2014 ARE THE 4 FRIENDS!!!" 

THE WINNERS GOT AN AWESOME BIG MEDAL FOR TEAM WORK AND EVERY MEMEBER OF THE TEAM GOT A MEDAL, TROPHY, AND CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!