Fifa World Cup

The Fifa World Cup Was coming up and we all wanted to go! The finals were up and Portugal vs Argentina! Ronaldo, Riley Richard, CJ, Cameron, Sadie and Me really wanted to go! I won the No Deal or Deal challenge and won 7 tickets to the FIFA World Cup in Brazil!

On The Airport.........

We all couldn't wait to reach Brazil!! Especially Ronaldo and Richard they were waiting for this opportunity!! Our flight was about to leave in 1 hour.

Brazil.........

Our hotel was Hotel Carmel Charme Resort!! The hotel was solo beautiful!! So we all rested for the whole day and tomorrow was the BIG SHOW!!!!

The Big Show.........

Today was the big day we were going to have so much fun! The Stadium Estadio Do Marcana!! We bought the big number one Hands , got a lot of snacks, and were voting Portugal!! So the match started and we all were into the game, we didn't even look away a bit! At the half of the game Ronaldo went down to the soccer field and screamed " I LOVE YOU PORTUGAL!!!!!!! "

The End.......

The game was about to finish and everyone was stressed out cause people wished this team or that team won........ And the winners for the 2014 FIFA World Cup was PORTUGAL!!!!! :-P ;-) We all had so much fun especially Ronaldo!!!