Eyes Wide Open

It was a great day!! Cameron and I were practicing for the song Eyes Wide Open By: Sabrina Carpenter........... We really liked the song and wanted to perform it in front of our class for a music project. So what we did was sing the song and add instruments from Garage Band at the back.

First Try.............

Lets just say the first try was awful we sang but we were toooooooo pitchy. What we did was we tried to put an acoustic guitar at the back to make it sound soooo much better!!! We sang again and EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Try............

What we did next was we both got solos and parts where we sand together. We tried that out and it sounded way better then the last one but still not PERFECT like we usually sing!!!! :I :O Then we put a loop of a drum and tried that but still it aint workin out.

Third Try................

As people say third try is always a lucky charm!! We tried it the last time and it worked SOOO GOOD!! Our voices were AMAZING!! We were having fun and working with our project super good. This made our project awesome. We worked so good together that we think ours would be great!!

Our Project............

We showed our project to the class and they loved it. We had got so many great comments and not even one bad comment. So our project was amazing amongst the whole class!! :D :P :) :-) ;) :-D :-P