Chapter 11.

Colten's POV.

My jaw clenched so hard I feel as if my teeth may all crack. My hands tighten around the steering wheel so tight, my knuckles turn white.

"Because he left the day after."

Well, fuck me, because this kid is about to get his ass kicked.

I know I may not be the most gentlemanly person, I only do one night stands, but I don't take girls virginities and then disappear the next day. If you ask me, what he did is worse than anything I have done.

It was one thing to know that Nikki isn't innocent anymore in that sense, but now that I know she didn't enjoy it the way she should've, it tears me apart from the inside out. My whole brain is urging me to find this fucker and knock him out cold. Nikki may just hate me more after that, but I could careless. No one should get away with that. Not on my watch.

As I climb out of my car, my whole body tense and rigid, I slam the door shut and start walking towards the school.

My eyes are set on Donaldson as he talks to a few of his pals on a bench, but that plan is crushed when Angelique decides to step in front of me.

I shiver in disgust when she puts her hand on my chest, looking up at me seductively.

I wish she was Nikki right now.

"Hey, Colten," she purrs, my lips turning up in a grimace.

"Hi," I try to smile, taking a step back and letting her hand fall. Her hand doesn't have that nice feel to it like Nikki's. Nikki's is warm and soft while I can feel how cold Angelique's hand is through my shirt.

Her smile drops for a second before its back up. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Actually," I lie. "I have plans tonight. With someone."

"Who?" She questions, her eyebrows furrowing angrily.

"Someone." I look around, my eyes landing on Adam, making sure he's still there.

"Is it another girl?" She asks, but I'm not paying attention.

"Mhmm," I hum and she gasps. "Look, I gotta go. I'll...see you later."

I leave behind an angry Angelique and start stalking over to Adam who is just chatting it up.

"I know that's-" he's in the middle of explaining something to his buddies, when I grip his arm and pull him from his seat.

I'm in his face. "You're lucky I didn't find out what happened between you and Nikki this summer, because if I did, I would've killed you."

"What are you talking about?" He nervously asks.

He should be nervous.

"I'm talking about your little game with Nikki," I growl. "She told me what happened...all of it. You leaving, how you met-"

"Why would she tell you?" He glares at me.

Think of something, fast.

"Because I fucked her the other night," I smirk and let him go as the horrified look crosses his face.

No one has seen our interaction and for that, I am grateful. The last thing I need is for Jackson coming after me because I tried beating up Adam for his sister.

"And I want to let you know something," I lean in, making his eyes widen. "You will never have her, ever."

With that, I push him slightly, making him stumble back before turning on my heel and walking away.