Chapter 7.

It's been a week since everything went down, with Adam and then with Colten and Jackson babysitting me.

The thing about all this is, while I'm at home being watched by Colten, Jackson is out doing god knows what. When he sleeps around, he usually leaves one day out of the week, but currently he's been gone a lot.

Today is another one of those days. Jackson is heading out with a friend or something and I'm left being with Colten. Yay me.

"I'll be back in a few hours," Jackson informs me, kissing my forehead despite my attempts to keep him away.

He sighs and heads out the door. Why is it that my punishment is being watched twenty four seven? I can't even use the bathroom without one of them knowing! Not only is it completely unnecessary, but also very childish.

I turn my head to the tv, ignoring Colten as he rummages through the fridge in the kitchen.

"Why do you guys not have food?" He complains, slamming the door shut with a bag of carrots in his hand. "Like what are these?"

"Carrots," I mumble. I'm still mad at him. Ever since that day I can't stand to look at him, and can you blame me? He pretty much made me get put on house arrest.

"No shit," he mutters and throws them down on the counter. "Let's order in, what would you like?"

I roll my eyes, getting up from the couch. "Don't even try to act like you care."

I walk towards the stairs hearing him call after me. "It was just a question!"

I ignore him and walk towards my room, shutting the door behind me and getting out my homework since I have nothing better to do. With Colten down stairs and Jackson away I'm actually resorting to doing school work. Wow, what has my life come to?

It's been an hour since I've started my homework and luckily Colten hasn't bothered me much. I heard him cussing at the tv a few times because of some sport game, and what not, but that's it.

I called Brittni, to ask if she could come over, but she declined. Saying she had to much homework and that she thought I was grounded. I am grounded, but that never stopped her before.

She's been really distant lately, and I still don't know why that is. Our conversations are little snippets and she never wants to come over anymore.

I think it might have something to do with the whole Adam ordeal.

Around six o'clock I start to get hungry and mentally prepare myself for heading down stairs and into the war zone. As I make my way down the steps I keep my eyes down casted on the floor and hear Colten stop talking to himself when I walk past him.

"Finally decided to come down I see," he sarcastically says. "There's pizza in the fridge."

"Thanks," I respond in surprise, shocked that he actually left me something to eat.

"No problem," he mutters. When I open the door to the refrigerator, I hear Colten's loud footsteps behind me and try not to let it effect me. "You still mad at me?"

I take a deep breath and try to move away from the fridge when he comes over and traps me against it. His forearms plant on either side of my face with his only a few millimeters away from mine.