Chapter 42.

Our lips move slowly together, something that I treasure

Our lips move slowly together, something that I treasure. I can't help, but love the feeling that my insides have developed into. Swirling nervously with desire as the soft movement of our mouths stays the same, showing passion and love.

I have no idea why Jackson let me leave with Colten, maybe because he thought we should catch up, or he had too much to drink. Either way, I'm not complaining. Being away from Colten for so long has me feeling all types of ways, none that have to do with being sad, luckily.

"I've missed you," Colten pants, blindly leading us into his room. "So much."

I whimper, silently agreeing with him. Then our lips are back to being attached. Colten's hands are placed differently, one palm is pressed against the back of my neck to control my movements, and the other is situated on my waist.

Then the bed is beneath us, my boyfriend sitting down first, having me straddle his lap. He scutches towards the head board so he's leaning against it, my body molding to his perfectly. I thread my fingers in his already unruly hair, tugging and pulling every time a crazy feeling is shot through my body.

"These past two weeks have been hell, baby," he whispers, his mouth now leaving hot kisses down my neck, slowly yet passionately

"These past two weeks have been hell, baby," he whispers, his mouth now leaving hot kisses down my neck, slowly yet passionately. My head tilts back in a form of pleasure, little moans and gasps releasing from my lips. "I need you. All of you."

I nod, my body subconsciously giving into every touch of his. "I need you."

"Mm..." He hums, his teeth grazing the pulse in my neck making my body jump. "I know you do."

I don't get much time to digest his words when he's pulling away from me and lifting his shirt over his head. It's so hot having him so close and bare chested. My hands can't seem to keep to themselves with the way they glide over his trapezius muscles and down his broad shoulder and biceps. He's so warm. Or maybe it's just me.

His eyes stay on mine as I trace the indentation of his drool worthy abs, making a round of goosebumps break out across his skin.