After the normal greetings and other stuffs, the class started fully as he kept on explaining Logarithm.

"Sir, you didn't give us assignment," The ADS patients shouted in unison immediately our teacher got to the entrance, other students cussed them at this.

"Is it that they'll earn more marks nii abi what gan?" Bimpe uttered in annoyance.

" I don't know for them oo, ignacios! " I added and our teacher walked back into the class.

" Thanks for reminding me"

" That's what they want before," I rolled my eyes.

" Page 68 Exercise 5, 1a- 12f is your assignment," he said and the whole class screamed at this.

" That's like sixty," Bimpe told me and I nodded in agreement.

"Abi there's something wrong with this man nii, just because today is Friday now, he decided it's only assignment we'll do throughout the weekend abi," I hissed sardonically and Abimbola turned  to me with scrunched eyebrows, scowling at her, she turned back to the front.

Other classes went on smoothly except Literature who also gave us an assignment, we were all instructed to write a drama on the theme 'love' and the best would be chosen as our project, by upper week Wednesday, we would present the drama on the assembly so far all Wednesdays afternoon were meant for fun, most times, we engaged in clubs and societies and many more.

"Did you guys prepare spaghetti?" Khalid questioned immediately Bimpe, Doyin and I arrived at our rendezvous, we'd just gotten back from 'Iya indomie'.

"Yeah," I replied before we all sat down.

"So, you guys will eat it alone abi?" Kunmi accused and we pouted.

"Before nko, are we the one that told you guys to eat JANU shawarma just because of your stupid girlfriends," Bimpe mocked. Bread and beans was actually what we termed JANU shawarma in our school.

"You know my girlfriend is beside you sha," Abifoluwa pointed out, and we eyed him.

"Shut up! I was referring to Khalid and Kunmi at least, they're the ones with stupid girlfriends," Bimpe told him, and he smiled.

"Kaffy is not stupid ooo," Kunmi corrected and Bimpe covered her mouth with her hand.

"Keep deceiving yourself, we all know that girl is stupid, what did you even see in her?" Bimpe challenged.

Kunmi dropped his spoon as the sunlight shone on his brown skin and folded his arms.

"I didn't see anything in her, she just asked me out and I accepted, Period" he replied before picking up his spoon. Well, Kaffy and Kunmi started dating few days back, she'd gone to his class with her cliques during our free period and had asked him out openly, Kunmi being the 'grab your copy' he was, did not dull himself and accepted without giving it any thought.

"You nko? What did you see in Abimbola?" I turned to Khalid who looked up at me.  I'd been meaning to ask that question ever since they became an item.

He opened his mouth to reply but the appearance of Ìyá Ìbón stopped him. Why did this woman just decide to spoil show gan?

"All of you, I want to see you in my office now!" she interjected and left before any one of us could reply. We all squeezed our face and eyed her retreating figure.

"I'm certain it's one foolish thing she'll say oo," Doyin said, and we nodded in accordance.

"I know she's going to ask us if we're dating, that woman is something else, she's always the one monitoring every body in school, she mustn't see a boy and girl together, she'll just conclude they're dating," Abifoluwa enunciated, and we all hissed.