15

I'm in search of a face claim for Hayden lol drop your suggestions or your fav male leads or actors

I'm in search of a face claim for Hayden lol drop your suggestions or your fav male leads or actors. Thank you!

Also any readers from India, here? I'm curious lmao

━━━━━━━━━♚━━━━━━━━━

Hayden Evans

Theodore appointed them.

The words rang louder in my head as I stared at Katrina, the brokenness in her eyes was becoming a constant, making me wonder if I was helping her, anyway. The only time I had mentioned psychotherapy, she had excused herself to the washroom and had a panic attack midway. She often looked over her shoulders as if someone was stalking her.

I knew they weren't because I was with her twenty-four by seven like a shadow. I would have sensed if someone was stalking her. She had developed an awful sleep schedule; she would go to sleep at four in the morning and wake up in the afternoon, watching movies all night. She had also stopped using her phone. The other day, she had a panic attack when she heard me mention Matilda's name.

What did Matilda do?

She hadn't smiled or laughed or sketched all these days. She did give those sarcastic responses, but even they're reducing. And I realised how much I had taken all of her for granted. Talking with her or around her felt like trading on a landmine some days. I had to do it with caution to not trigger her.

Concerned, I surveyed her face to find any signs of emotional breakdown. She had a frown, and I couldn't help myself but extend my hand, alluding to her to come inside. As she sauntered over to me, I circled my hand around her waist and dragged her to perch down on my thigh, astonishing her.

Over the course of ten days, I learned touching her gently during her breakdowns helped her in grounding her to reality. It also helped with anxiety, depending on the person. Since Spitfire's reaction was only positive, I figured keeping her closer to me would make it easy for me to calm her breakdown if she had one.

Dean's brows hit his hairline. Watching me touch a woman was as familiar to him as stepping foot on the moon. Rubbing the palm of my hand on her wrist, the wrist that survived and testified to emotional distress, I waited for Dean to continue talking.

"So, what now? He'll use me as bait?" Her voice cracked.

"You could learn self-defence like Saoirse," Dean suggested, and I threw him an annoyed look. Yes, Katrina should learn self-defence, but not in this mental state. I would have to find a way to bring the previous Spitfire back.

"He wants me dead?" Her voice strained, and I noticed the way her eyelids dropped. I shook my head, insinuating Dean shut his mouth because saying 'yes' might trigger her.

He laughed. "No, he just wants Hayden."

"Why Hayden?" Her tired eyes flew to me.

"Their late father was served shellfish for his last dinner. He died because of anaphylaxis," Dean told the truth.