Author's NOTE

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Names, business, place and events are all product of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, place or any of those were mentioned in the story is purely coincidental.

This story is NOT affiliated to UST/DLSU/ADMU/UP or any other universities or school. This is NOT also affiliated to any company and establishments that will be mentioned.

NOTE:

Hey there!

I've been thinking of making story series of my own since I've been inspired by some series that I read recently.

These stories are unedited so please bear with me. There might be some grammatical or typographical errors. I'll get back to that later.

"Bitter sweet encounter" will be my 6th story all in all but this will be Fate Series#2. I suggest you to read first the Fate Series#1, "It Perfectly Fits", before reading this because there will be some scenes here that was encountered in the first series that you might get confused with.

Thank you. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, please? Don't be a silent reader guys haha. Enjoy reading. Love you all.

Ingat po tayong lahat :)

Date started: January, 2021
Date ended: September, 2021
© omyerika 2021