PT.2 C H A P T E R NINE

Começar do início

Pushing the door open, I walked in and saw her laying on her stomach with a pillow pulled to her chest. "My babbyy." I said dramatically before jumping onto the bed on top of her and pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Y/nn," She groaned and tucked her head into the pillow as I kissed over her face. "Stop before you get sick." I didn't stop. "What time is it?"

"Time for Doctor Y/ln to treat her patient, you need to take this damn cover off with your hot ass.. literally and figuratively." She let out a laugh which turned to grunt as she held her head. "What have you eaten today?"

"Um.. a mango." I shook my head and propped one pillow against the headboard and sat her up against it before sitting the other pillow on her lap.

Grabbing the bag I sat on her desk, I pulled the broccoli and cheese subway soup out and sat it on the pillow with the small pack of cracks. "Eat." She frowned and stared at it before looking at me silently. "What?"

"I'm tired."

Oh okay I guess sick Rihanna was princess Rihanna.

I sat in front of her and uncapped the soup before scooping a spoonful and raising it to her mouth. She closed her eyes and hummed as she swallowed the warm soup, her mouth then reopening. What a damn baby. I chuckled to myself before feeding her until she finished the small bowl.

"Can you hold your own tea, or do you need me to?" I teased but she grabbed the Starbucks cup and took a sip with a playful glare in my direction.

"What took you so long to get here?" She asked as I grabbed my computer, then the shoe box.

I sat back beside her with a smile. "So I was keeping a secret because I wanted to wait until I had product to show you.. and well I do now." I pulled the box out of the small Nike sleeve bag and her eyebrows shot up at the colorful box. "About a week ago I got a call from Lee, an art director at Nike."

"Mhm." She mumbled me to continue.

"And he asked if I wanted to be the fashion director for the BeTrue campaign this year." Her eyes widened as she quickly pulled the cup away. I then opened the box and pulled out one of the two shoes that would be dropping in a few days.

"Oh the little hypebeast kids are gonna eat these up

"Oh the little hypebeast kids are gonna eat these up." She said as she held one shoe and turned it around. "I love the color wheel, like how it blends together. You designed this?" I nodded softly and she smiled. "Look at you.. when's it drop?"

"The fifth." She handed me the shoe back before leaning over and pressing a kiss to my cheek. "I'm proud of you, baby. On the up and up." I grinned put the shoes back into the box and moved it to the side before pulling the computer onto my lap. "What are you doing now, come sleep."

I hummed and pulled up the charts for Black Mecca's progress so I could check how it was doing. "I'm just trying to figure out something." She leaned over to look. "I wanna see if I can put my money into something, like this charity. I don't wanna bite more than I can chew so.. I don't know."