I just know I have to get to my girl.

Lia

"I'm staring at him right now." I tell my dad before hanging up the call. I stand still at the front door to our apartment, staring blankly at Declan, who's nonchalantly lounging on our couch.

"You don't look happy to see me, sunshine." He smirks smugly.

"As if you don't know why." I retort, getting inside and locking the door behind me.

"Come on, don't be so cold, sunshine." He chuckles humorlessly, picking up his drink from the table. I use this moment to glance around the room, looking for anything out of place.

There doesn't seem to be no one but Declan here.

"How did you get Blake's phone?" I question, folding my arms over my chest.

"It wasn't that hard. – I'm slightly surprised that he actually answers – He and those three idiots didn't even see me breaking into the truck. It was almost too easy, but worth it. I got to see you. Alone." He laughs manically, like the psycho he is.

"What do you want?"

"I need to bring you to my uncle. – I arch my brow questioningly – I know you figured everything out. I heard about your reveal at the Ring. It was brave, I'll admit, but it complicated everything for us!" He gets up from the couch and stomps towards me, raising his hand to hit me.

Asshole should've known better.

I grab his arm before it can even reach me then twist it behind his back, kicking the back of his knee to make him kneel on the floor. "You're getting predictable, dickhead." I sneer, pulling his arm tighter until I hear it snap.

"Fuck! Let go!" He wails in pain as I twist his broken arm painfully. I'm fucking done playing his games.

"Where's Patrick?!" I growl, stomping on his ankle with my heeled boot, enjoying his grunts of pain.

"I don't know."

I can only scoff. "Of course you do, asshole. Now tell me where to find him!"

"I'll never say." I smirk. He slipped.

"We'll see about that." I taunt with a chuckle. He has no idea what he's in for.

Without further ado, I get him in a choke-hold, strangling him until he passes out, falling limp in my hold.

Patrick! That son of a bitch. He's taunting me. He's showing me that he can get everywhere. That he can get to me whenever he wants.

Idiot.

He made a mistake. I'm not afraid anymore.

I drag Declan's limp body further into the apartment and look for something to tie him up with. Unfortunately, when the guys cleaned up the place, they took literally everything from here.

Guess I have to improvise.

I take off my belt and wrap it around Declan's arms behind his back. I also kick his side, for good measure. With the dickhead immobilized, I decide to check the apartment to see if there's anything here.

It takes me a while to mentally prepare myself to walk into the bedroom. Last time I walked in here, I was met by Razor's decapitated head hanging from the ceiling.

I hope I won't find anything bad this time.

I take a deep breath and slowly open the door. Here goes nothing.

And again, the sight in front of me is not pleasant. I barely stop myself from running out of the room.

There's a body on the bed.

Razor's body.

Cut into pieces.

Mauled beyond recognition.

I wouldn't even know it's him if it weren't for his clothes, wedding ring and... the lack of head.

Don't let that fucker get to you. He's just playing with you.

I stand there in the room, too stunned to move. I barely hear the door opening and heavy footsteps coming my way. Before I can even react, I'm being turned around and pulled into a big warm chest. I recognize the body as my dad, who's comfortingly stroking my head, keeping me engulfed in a warm embrace.

"You're okay, little mouse. You're okay."

"We need to get his body so it can be buried. – I state emotionlessly – I don't want anyone to find him here."

"Of course." Dad quickly agrees.

I pull away from dad's hug then glance back at Razor before turning to dad again. "Declan's in the living room. I broke his arm and tied him up. He knows something, we need to make him talk." I tell him, getting a short nod in response.

"The guys are taking him to the truck to get him to the clubhouse. I called Gunner, he's getting his guys ready to question the fucker." Dad informs.

"I want to be there too. I'm going to beat the truth out of him. I've had enough of his sick games!" I snarl, clenching my fists tightly so I don't hit anyone. I'm beyond angry right now.

I'm fucking hungry for blood.

Patrick is a dead man walking.

But there's another thing pissing me off.

Declan.

He gave in too easy. He used to do kick-boxing, it shouldn't be as simple as twisting his arm to immobilize him.

He didn't struggle and it's extremely suspicious.

Something's up.