"What?" He asks me, after taking a gulp of his drink. I shrug and reach for the bottle to join him. 

"Sooooo, Willow called me. She's pregnant?" I ask him. He nods and sits down at the island. 

"Ava owes me $100. We had a bet that I'd be the first to have a kid in the group, but it's Willow." I say laughing and he laughs too.

"I mean, it's kind of fucked up that you just left her though." I say to him. 

He looks at me with a confused look on his face and shakes his head. "Is that what she told you?" He asks me. 

I nod my head drinking some of the drink I had in my cup.

"She is a fucking liar bro. She was the one who told me to leave because I told her I didn't know if I wanted the baby. I'm fucking 20. I'm not ready but now I have to be. I really don't know why she lied to you, we've been like this for three days. I went back to my apartment and she's been at hers." He says to me. 

My eyes widen in shock. Willow and Noah have been dating since we were all 16. This has never happened before. "Are you guys going to get back together orrr?" 

He shrugged. "That is all up to her because I love her. I just need time to wrap my head around this whole situation." I nod my head. 

"Where is Ava? She sleeping?" I roll my eyes and laugh. 

"She's at Miles' house again." 

"Again? They really think we don't know?" He says laughing. "I called her out on it yesterday. It was kind of funny." I say back to him. 

"What's going on with you and your neighbour?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh at him and look down at my cup. 

"It's been okay I guess. He was supposed to take me out earlier today but he said he wanted to spend sometime with his daughter. He said he might come over later but I told him it was up to him." I say smiling. 

After talking for a while, Noah has a few more drinks but I only stick to my one, taking a few sips every now and then. 

I take the bottle from him and put it away. "I think you've had enough Noah." He groans and pushes his cup in front of him. I sit by him again and go on my phone. 

"Nora, close your eyes real quick." I look at him and furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" 

"I want to show you a magic trick. Pleeeeease?" I roll my eyes and turn to him, closing my eyes. 

A second later I feel his breath on my lips. "Kiss me?" I open my eyes and back up from him.

"Woah, Noah no. You're drunk stop it." He sighs loudly and gets up, going to the sink.

"I'm sorry, my mind is just scrambled." He says, filling a cup up with some water. 

"Don't worry about it. We didn't actually kiss so it isn't that deep." I say to him. 

"Can I stay here tonight, my apartment has been so eerie because I'm always at Willow's." I nod my head. 

"Of course, you know where the guest room is." 

"Thank you, I'm gonna take a shower." He walks off upstairs and I hear the door close. 

I let out a sigh and run a hand through my hair. That really did not just happen. I really should have taken the drink from him earlier. 

20 mins later the doorbell goes off and I go over and open the door seeing Jonathan smiling at me. 

"Yo, what's good?" I open the door wider and he walks in. "I'm good, what about you?" 

"I'm chilling." He sits on one of the stools and points to the two glasses in front of him.

"You got company?" Just as he asks me, Noah comes downstairs with a towel around his waist. 

"You fucking Noah?" Jonathan asks, mugging me. I scrunch my face up at him. "No I'm not, he is staying the night it's a long story." 

"Sorry to interrupt this little domestic but I need clothes." Noah says to me.

"Uh, check in the guest room closet." He nods and walks back up the stairs.

I look at Jon to see him looking back at me. "What's the long story for him?" 

"Him and Willow are going through some stuff and he needed to clear his head." 

He nods and picks up my hand, kissing it. "You missed me?" He asks smirking. 

𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥🥺

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

☆ DaBaby? ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें