Prologue

(EDITED)

In busan there's a house in the top hill where Kim Taehyung the legendary vampire live. His already 118 and his family moved somewhere where no one will ever harassed them. Kim Taehyung is alone in his villa on the top hill, lot of people tried to went there and get the gold.

All the human being is of course scared of Kim Taehyung even though his not drinking blood一yes his drinking blood but only pigs blood or any kind of animals.

In the villa he had a servant named Park Jimin whose always by his side. Park Jimin is a vampire but he came in a low blood vampire where his generation was a servant or a butler. Kim's is a highly respected vampires.

"Jimin, can you please bring my favorite notebook." Kim Taehyung says with a British accent. All Kim's are highly educated by there own father or there own teacher servant. Kim's and Park's are been in a hard training where they learn how to survive in the forest.

Jimin went in the library and get the notebook above the table where Taehyung always sitting at. Jimin gave the notebook to Taehyung and Taehyung thank him before opening the notebook.

No one literally no one ever seen the inside of the notebook except Kim Family. Taehyungs family is rich they have a billion of gold that no one ever know where that came from.

There's a lot of people want to get that golds but no one can beat Taehyung.

Taehyung's house are more modern than anybody, his house where all black even his furnitures. Taehyung can watch television but he never opened it cause his afraid that when he opens it he will die because of the light the television gave, but he can't die in that little light of course.

The light only can beat him was sunlight.

In the distance...

There was a girl aged 18 giving birth to a little boy inside there house. The family of Jeon was a poor family so the girl cant even go to hospital and gave birth there because they don't have a money for that.

When the baby came out her mother ask her of what the baby boy's name is "Umm I don't w-want to name him. I will give him to the vampire, I dont want him!" The girl yelled before she fell asleep.

5 months later...

The said girl was able to walk around or something so she made a plan that she will went to the vampires house and put a paper label it as "Eat" and the vampire will gave her a piece of gold or something like that.

9:00pm

The girl walk up the hill till she reach the door. She knock on the door and Jimin opened it. Jimin look at the girl fiercely and harshly ask "What?!" The girl flinch and hand the basket where the baby was place "F-for the vampire." She said and Jimin looked at the baby confusely "What would we do to that shit?!" He ask again.

"J-just eat h-him一" The girl get cuts when Taehyung shouted "Who is that Jimin?!" Taehyung looked at the girl that facing Jimin and glance at the baby "What do you want?!" He ask "T-this is f-for you一hmm just gave me gold and this is what you got." The girl says.

Taehyung didn't understand what the girl says "You want me to get the baby and then I'll gave you a gold?" He ask confusely "Y-Yes!" Taehyung looked at the baby and read the note that was attached to the baby's blanket "Eat? Really what a ridiculous name is that!" Taehyung says "Just give me the gold and eat this fucking shit!" The girl yelled.

"Jimin gave her one gold and get the baby."
Taehyung says and left the scene.

The girl smile and Jimin get the basket with a fierce face.

Jimin gave her the gold and slam the door shot in her face.

"What will you do to this baby?" Jimin ask and put the baby on the coffee table "I don't know. I don't want to eat a innocent baby like him or her I guess?" Taehyung says and take a sip on his tea.

Taehyung get the paper labelled as "Eat" and look at the baby "What in the world had gone to that girl's mind?" Taehyung yelled while still looking at the super cute baby bunny boy. He carried the baby and place it on his lap "You cute little thingy!" Taehyung said being so soft at the cute baby's features. The baby giggled and raise his little hand and place it on Taehyung's right cheek.

Jimin smile a little looking at his boss and the baby. Jimin walk to the kitchen and get his phone that Taehyung buy in the mall. They sneak out when it's dark knowing that no one even know what the vampires face feature is.

Jimin hold the phone and shakily opened it "I thought I'm going to die!" Jimin exclaim and went to the Google search. Jimin research of how to take care of a baby, and that's how there whole night goes. Jimin researching while Taehyung is so found of the baby's playful persona.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys liked it?😶

I wish y'all loved it cause I need your opinion about my first fan fiction😶

I'm not fluent in English so Im sorry I'm a Filipina and I try hard to know if my grammar is correct please correct my grammar🙃

Thank you❤❤