"Y-yeah, sure," Jenna nodded hesitantly, watching her mother worriedly.

       "Thank you. I'll come pick you up tomorrow afternoon if I'm done at work by then," she informed her, getting into the fireplace and so she said loud and clearly, "Ministry of Magic, Department of Magical Law Enforcement!"

       And with that, she let go of the Floo Powder, disappearing into the green flames of the fire after another uproar.

       Jenna gulped, her eyes anxiously fixed on the fireplace as she bit the inside of her cheek, her mind racing.

        "Oh c'mon, Jenny," said Sirius, putting a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "Stop worrying about them. How many times do I have to tell you? They've got this! They'll be fine!"

      "Yeah, I know, I know." Jenna sighed miserably, but buried her face in her hands apprehensively all the same.

       "Well, on the bright side," Sirius started with a grin, determined to cheer her up and help her forget about her worries, "we're finally alone for the first time. We should probably take advantage of it."

       Jenna looked up at him by those words, catching him smiling at her cheekily.

       "You're right," Jenna smiled back at him as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him. "I have a great idea of what we can do."

      "Oh, yeah?" he whispered, placing his forehead against hers. "What?"

       "I can cook!" Jenna said excitedly, causing Sirius's smile to drop.

       "Cook?" he repeated tonelessly, pulling away from her in disappointment.

       "Oh, yes!" Jenna clapped her hands together, walking into the kitchen. "Finally after tiresome years of helping Mum around, it's going to be of a use. Wouldn't it be exciting?"

      "What I had in mind was more exciting, actually," Sirius mumbled to himself grumpily, following her into the small kitchen.

       Jenna started with the dinner, chopping the tomatoes with the use of her wand while Sirius was changing through the radio's channels of Wizarding Wireless Network to search for a good song.

      "This Weird Sisters seem to be a good band," he said, getting up from his seat around the kitchen's table.

        "Never heard of them," she said, putting the wand and tomatoes aside.

      "They're new." Sirius shrugged, walking toward Jenna who was standing by the counter.

       She had set the plate away from the counter and was just about to go grab for something else that she was suddenly stopped by Sirius, who stood behind her and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

       "What are you doing?" Jenna asked with a chuckle as Sirius grabbed onto her hair and pushed it all to one side, holding on tight to her.

       "Nothing," Sirius whispered with a grin, before he slowly pulled aside the strap of her top, planting a soft kiss on her bare shoulder.

       "Sirius..." Jenna said breathlessly, but couldn't get the rest of the words out of her mouth when he started kissing up her neck.

      So she threw her head to the side, giving him more access as her heartbeat picked up, feeling tingles wherever his lips touched.

       His kisses started to get sloppier and hungrier against her skin, causing Jenna's lips to slightly fall apart as she glanced at him sideways.

      "Oh, God!" she suddenly let out a gasp as Sirius bit on a spot on her neck at the same time his grip around her tightened.

       "Easy there, Kitten." He chuckled darkly, finally pulling away much to Jenna's dismal.

      Breathing heavily, Jenna turned around slowly, facing him. And so without any word of warning, she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him into a deep kiss.

      Smiling against her pink lips, Sirius caught her off guard when he suddenly grabbed a hold of her hips, picking her up and placing her on the counter.

       Without breaking the kiss, he pressed his palms against her thighs, gently spreading them open as he placed his body between them while her hands travelled through his black hair.

       Jenna let out a small groan desperately when Sirius broke the kiss, but the next moment she felt the breath get knocked out of her chest as his hands grabbed onto the edge of her shirt.

      Sirius glanced up at her through his grey eyes, as if to silently ask for permission. His grin then widened when Jenna slowly nodded her head, unable to get her eyes away from him.

       In a quick motion, Sirius grabbed onto her top and pulled it off, throwing it on the floor and leaving her in her bra, his eyes roaming her.

       "I love you so much, Jenny," he said breathlessly, looking back into her eyes and placing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

       She smiled. "I love you too."

      Jenna then moved forward to kiss him again, but before it could deepen, Sirius's lips left hers once more and he started trailing kisses down her jawline and onto her collarbone.

      "Stop teasing," she finally managed to say out of frustration as Sirius kept brushing his fingers against her thighs.

      He pulled away with a handsome grin playing on his face, looking at her hair in amusement, which had turned a deep shade of red.

       He then placed his forehead against hers again, feeling her hot breath hit his face before he whispered in his husky voice, "All you have to do is ask, Kitten."

       Jenna looked up at him, her heart beating fast and her chest heaving up and down, but he only kept grinning, his hands still tracing up and down her bare arms.

        Jenna bit her lower lip, until she finally said in a small voice, "I want you."

       That was all it took for Sirius to smile even more widely, and so in a quick motion he wrapped her legs around his waist and picked her off the counter.

      Jenna gasped in surprise, holding onto his shoulders so she wouldn't fall. "What are you doing?"

       Sirius grinned as he carried her toward the room. "Getting us somewhere more comfortable."