1

It started at a party, like good teenage things do,between two popular students that were best friends. A dare that was quite literally about to rule their lives. 

The GAY Code

the party started at nine pm on a friday evening, a time which normally Luke was finishing off that weeks homework, like any good student would. For Calum it was his usual getting ready to go out with the team. He may not be the captain but with out going the chance of bad blood was high. Captain-ce was earnt not just through playing but by being.  They were both popular and so when the invitation text came through, the two friends agreed to go. Especially as it was a Clifford party and those ruled.

The boys had been best friends since the age of ten and now at the age of 17 and half they were still going strong. Luke had came out first to Calum of that he was gay and soon Luke found out Calum was too when Luke caught him have a ball of a time with Michael. Luke also found then that michael enjoyed both sexes and that seem to create a friendship for them. Lukes not even sure how it became a friendship but he learnt not to crib.

At the party, they both began to drink. Luke had something less strong than Calum as he didnt want a hangover tomorrow nor to spend his time at a toilet. Both guys got called over to a circle which seem to be playing truth dare and a spin the bottle in a mixture. Kinda of old school but neither cared being on the edge of tipsy and drunk. A girl spun the bottle and it landed in between Calum and Luke.

"Truth or dare" the girl asked both of the boys. "Dare" Calum replied before Luke could even open his mouth. A typical Calum move. "Okay I dare you to date each other for the next three months". Both boys looked at each other. Luke wasn't sure. Surely if you fake date someone you are going to end up falling for them. Calum didnt care as far as he was concerned the were just going to fake it and nothing happens like in the movies.  "Deal". "Deal if we bring the gay code in".

a/n this is short cause im lazy and like this is just a rough plan for the whole thing :) Thank if you read and vote. not proof read so sorry for mistakes

Edited briefly because dreary me that's bad