4

OMG daylightftcalum (Em) has read this +voted and like paperxvalentines (Maya) has added it to her reading list. Like I actually cant believe it ....

Luke

Do you ever get feelings that something was just off and you dont really know what to do about it. Those were the feelings that I was experiencing right now, and it was all down to Calum. Well him and the hand holding situation. I honestly didn't think he want to actually hold my hand but he did and I wont lie when I say it made me feel special. Maybe it's just having a different form of affection thrown my way. But on a day like today with the sun beating down the sweat was starting to creep me out.

I really wanted to ask him about it but it just feels to awkward, and I havent got anyone else to ask unless you count Mikey or Ash. For starters Mike is bound to tell Cal, both will laugh about it leaving me the butt of every joke and Ash will truely believe that Cal and I are dating and that will ruin any chance. I cant even ask my family since it would be too embarrassing. Mum would gush, dad would look mortifications at the whole thing and my brothers would tease me to no end. Plus mum will tell everyone in the whole family and that will spread everywhere else and easily reach Joy who will then in turn speak to Calum about it. Which if you havent worked out by now, I dont want him to know. Nor do I want them meddling.

After all this is just a dare nothing else. It not going to affect are friendship and will still be bro's or best friends if boys are allowed to say that. There's more rules I swear in guy world in comparison to girl world. It might be a like what you want but theres less touch feely stuff. Sighing I rolled over on to my back and looked up at the glow in the dark dinosaurs that were still stuck on the ceiling. It took ages to get them up there and I dont have the heart to bring them down.

There a tad embarrassing if people looked up but it nice at night time to have a slight glow when some light reflects on them. Kinda of like my teenage mutant ninja turtle boxers; they might be comfortable but not something you want to where if your going pass third base. For some reason the image of Calum wearing them popped into my head, leaving me giggling. I rolled back over guess I can start on homework before anyone gets home and starts interrupting.

Pulling the papers out of my bag I looked at them but my mind was else were. All I could think about was Calum and the holding hand thing and my handwriting was looking awful. Who was it that even initiated this idea anyway, like its only day one and its making me want to tear my hair out. Not that I could do that, I'm way to cautious about how I look. Racking my brain cells I went through everybody I could remember sitting in the circle a few nights ago.

Its hard to even tell. The music was so loud and the lights were practically off. I only got dragged in because of Calum. I tried to picture the girl in my mind but its like it didnt want to remember. Cant blame it really after all, its brought stress on me all day. I sat with Calum at lunch but not like I normally do, he was instead showing me off like a trophy and the boys on the team make me feel stupid and clumsy. Inadequate to the fact I can't kick a ball. Still I just had to remind myself that at least I could do simple maths which is more than some of them could.

Then I had people whispering about me all day. How am I suppose to concentrate when I'm constantly hearing my name and rumors flying round. Half of them arent even true. Why the hell would I be pregnant with Calums baby. Do they not notice that I have a pen.is. Last time I checked I knew I had. Those whispers had distracted me all day and now they were approaching me here at home. The one place I can be away from school.

That a lie when I look at the pile of homework in front of me. Sort it apart I dug into Fridays homework which was probably due by tomorrow. Think about may fifteenth, one piece reads. Who the heck was a may fifteenth? Had it even been the fifteenth of May? Thats the girls name. May. She was popular and a surfer and well just really cool. I probably didnt even think that it was her because she and her boyfriend are joined at the hip. I'll ask her tomorrow about the dare and why she thought of it. Probably she was just drunk and that we dont actually have to go through with it at all.

A/n this is the third time I wrote this so bare in mind that its gone down hill as the first two times it didnt save. woo. Also thanks for the votes and the reads I bever thought people would actually be reading this :) xx

Edited 11.04.20