10

Calum

After getting Luke home and making him a cup of hot chocolate as I didn't think tea was going to fix this situation. Plus we're not British therefore tea doesn't fix anything. I constantly began to make scenarios up in my head as we walked back. Thinking the worse. Like had Luke found someone and got rejected. I didn't want him to then use me to get over that person. This dare was a bad idea. It was making my crush on Luke worst and making me panic. Or it could be this situation we were in.

Handing Luke the mug, I took a seat next to him on the big cream sofa. I placed my mug down before hand, last thing I wanted to do was stain Liz's couch. "You ready to tell me now" I asked, as Luke took a sip, slurping.  He nodded his head gentle placing down his mug on the coffee table beside him. I was all ears at the this point to find out why Luke was upset and acting like a teenage drama queen.

"Well, you know that I like Ashton right" Luke started. "Yes" I lied back not that Luke seem to notice. He liked Ashton? Like he's never exactly given me an indication that he liked him. It's no secret that Luke doesn't have hoards of friends and if he wasn't hanging out with me then it was with Ashton. I guess I had only assumed they were friends. If he's actually upset over Ashton then I dont know what i'm going to do.  I know were meant to be faking it and its only day two but how does he not feel anything when we hold hands. I just want to reach out and touch him. "Well I went to go see him and, and" he said tears filling his eyes again. I gave him a reassuring hug hoping he would continue. Fulfilling my own needs at the same time.

"And I saw Michael kissing Ashton" He added burring his face into my chest. Now that took me by surprised. Wait Michael kissed Ashton. I thought he wasn't his type. To quote Michael would be most nerdy types aren't the sales as they are portrayed in the movies. "Luke, maybe this just means that there someone else out therefore you, better than Ashton. Plus you cant exactly blame him if you never made a move" I went trying to say something rational without hint about myself. "What if I had" Luke mumbled into my t-shirt which was damp due to this crying episode.

"Then you would probably be together and he wouldn't be with Michael who he is obviously happy with" I argued back. Why couldnt he just open up those big blue eyes of his and look at me. Not that I want to be his rebound or anything if you can call this a heart break (girl). Luke sat up quickly with a determined expression on his face, "Well I could easily compete with Michael. Im much better looking than him and plus I would look way better as a couple with Ash. Plus he sweet, funny and we just fit" Luke said indignantly. Heartbreak wasn't a good look on him.

"You cant just go and break them up because you think you look better with Ashton than Michael" I retorted back in horror. Why had that thought even crossed his mind. You cant go breaking up peoples boyfriends. "Thats never stop you before". "I thought we said we were never going to bring that up" The words swirling round my head. That was meant to stay a secret between Luke and I, and thats what it would be staying as. Only Luke and I remember it which means that whole memory is meant to stay that way.  

"I'm just saying" Luke whined back which I hoped meant he regret mentioning it. "No your not just saying Luke, your breaking a promise like your doing to the rest of me. Your tearing me apart with out even seeing it" I blurted out with out thinking. "How am I tearing you apart'" Luke question.  That when I did the unthinkable in that moment. I lent down and kissed him.

The kiss was a sweet and I loved every moment of it. Luke seem confused at first but then kissed back. It was soft, gentle and yet there was a sense of underlying power. Like I wanted too then I could push my tongue into his mouth and he would just take it. Are lips moving in a perfect rhythm until I realised what was actually happening. I was kissing Luke and he was kissing me back with no hesitations. Yet he had just confessed his love of Ashtons. Fu.ck.

I broke away and stared at him. Luke lips were now a deep red and slightly swollen. "I've gotta go" I said racing out of the room not looking back. "But" I hear Luke mutter and a clash of something. Probably him tripping over his own feet. Grabbing my bag, I sprinted out the door and down the street regretting it. Not the kiss the whole leaving Luke without saying anything. I should have stayed made out it was my way to cheer him up.

Rushing up to home, I managed to pull the key out and stick it in. I threw my bag at the bottom of the stairs and rushed up to my room where I could put on some depressing music and ponder about my life choices.

A/N sorry about how short it is but I finished my exams and wanted to give up an update. Thankyou if you still reading and voting and commenting it means alot. Please if you havent go check out instincts for me if you into omega and alphas and hot smut

A/N - why did I make them both so dramatic 😒😂. I swear no one I know was ever like that