9 (Special bonus chapter)

Michaels pov

After rushing off away from Calum, leaving him confused, I knew exactly where I was heading. I felt a little bad since he had been clingy after Luke had ditched him all morning and failed to turn up at lunch. Completely in-Luke like but then again I wasn't exactly Calum's only friend. He could strike up a chat with anyone. Pacing my way through the hall way towards the old part of the building which was the music rooms. I knew Ashton would be there and I wanted to check he was still on for our date tonight. Since I was organising for once so I was worried he'd back out since he said that I was unreliable. I only was half an hour late, I had to get past level 35.

We had been dating for a little over a month and I had only fu*ked up once so I was on for a record. If I could keep this up I knew it could last long, plus I couldn't wait to tell him the news. I'm sure he will be just as ecstatic as I am. The little badge was adorn to my long sleeve t-shirt and I just hoped he'd spot it rather than me having to announce it.

Knocking on the door I watch him get up from the desk. Paper work in front of him. "Hi" he greeted, eyes shining and fringe ridiculously straight. I had only seen him once with his curler hair and I wondered if I'd get the chance to see him again like that. "Hey" I answered stepping in and shutting the door. I watched him return to his seat, blue skinny jeans clinging to his body. "So, what are you working on" I inquired. It didn't look like homework but then again I never play attention in music class and had dropped it in order to concentrate on music class. "Just something for the band I'm in. Need a couple of instruments to test it out" he motion to the guitar next to him. "Cool can I hear it" I suggested, excited to finally hear some of the music he had written.

"It's not really finished yet" he admitted shuffling the sheet around. "Not even a teeny-weeny bit" I tried fluttering my eyelashes to be charming. "No" he chuckled back. "It doesn't have to be excellent I just want to hear it". "But I want it to be listened to and enjoyed for being good. I know I'm not exactly brilliant right now but I can't imagine doing anything else" he pointed out.

"Do you think any of the greats got anywhere by not playing there music. How else do you think people like Green day got anywhere without playing something for people to tell them it was shi:t. Ed Sheeran started out busking outside concerts now look at him" I exclaim, "look I'm sure whatever you have written isn't bad and I know that the more you tweak it the better it will get but it will never hurt to get more input".

"Damn I hate it when your right, but I'm still not playing anything. Once I think it's listenable then you will get the first taste I promise" He assured me. I smiled at him. "What" he stammered. "Nothing I'll wait a whole year if I have to". " Michael" he groaned cheeks blushing. "It's not my fault your cute" I shrug my shoulders. "Wait you made captain" he gushed.

"Oh yeah I was meaning to tell you but I got distracted". "Babe that's amazing. Like, seriously Michael". "Coach said he was really impressed by my dedication to improve my grades as well as my game and noted that I had the right balance in place to push myself further and as cheesy as it sounds, it's all's down to you and your help" I confessed. "Michael" he whined blushing again. A giggle leaving his mouth. "I'm serious. If it wasn't for you my grades would still be below average" I pointed out. There weren't exactly outstanding now but a getting straight b's was better than before.

"You just needed to gain a little self belief in your own abilities that was all" Ashton insisted as if he didn't spend the past year tutoring me and creating some good study habits that I could stick to. "With your help" I disagreed cupping his face lightly. My lips move softly against his as he initiated the kiss. It was almost too cliché to say I felt butterflies but it definitely left me on a high feeling.

A/N this is meant to be what Luke sees however 2015 Mia felt the need to write half a chapter leaving chaos for 2020 Mia to work out where the heck it was going. PSA u never seen this before if your confused. I never published it back in 2015