Chapter 8 Busted

~Your P.O.V~

Oh no. What am I going to say? "Umm...I can explain!" I said. Actually, I don't have one. "So?" Bill asked. I quickly thought up of an excuse which I thought was pretty lame but told him anyways.

"I heard that you are coming to find the code to Stan's safe. So, I thought that you'd be proud of me if I found it for you." I said.

Bill sighed, and said, "You have not been in someone eleses mind for a way too long time. You even forgot where the memories are! Come on, It'll be faster if we go together. And-" "Fine," I said, inturrupting his sentence and changing into my demon form. "YOU LIAR!" I heard Dipper scream. "Later Suckers!" Bill said as he crashed through the door of mindscape Mystery Shack. I looked back with a sad expression, then followed dad into the mindscape shack.

I owe you an explanation I shouted in Dipper's mind. Who's There? He thought. Its just me. I replied. How do I know I can trust you? Dipper asked. Tell Mabel that I will meet you and tell you everything at the mystery shack to- I said, but then we lost connection.

~Dipper's P.O.V~

"Were going in! We need to save our uncle's mind and get some answers from (Y/N). Or should I call her Illuminati? And can we leave those guys out here? looking at them... Hurts my eyes..." I said. "NO!" Mabel replied. "They can help us!"

We all headed into the shack. We walked past a few doors. Stan's fears, Stan's dreams,... "There it is!" Soos said. "Stan's Memories. haha." We all went in and found a hallway full of doors.

We each looked for the door with the memory of Stan inputting the code, but none avail. I came pass a door that said ,'Memories of Dipper' "Look guys! Memories of me!" I said. "I dont think thats a good idea." Soos said. "Lets just keep moving."

After they left, I sneaked into the door with the memories of me.

~Your P.O.V~

I cannot think of being friends with Dipper and the rest. Dad can read my mind. I'll be toast if he finds out. Oh no... What do I do? "Do what?" Dad asked. "Nothing." I replied.

Random A/N

Hehe song matches chapter title XD