Introduction

Your name is Illuminati (Y/N) Cipher. You have been living in Gravity Falls your whole entire life as you are the daughter of the dream demon, Bill Cipher. You are half human as your mother, who "vanished" when you were barely 6 (600 years), was born human. You miss her very much and could not accept the fact that she is 'gone'. Well, not really. Bill told you not to form 'attatchments' as he did not want you to feel the way he did when your mom went missing. You also have an elder brother who left for 'Important things' when you were 8 (800 yrs) leaving you with only your dad and yourself. No one knows what he is doing or where he left to, not even dad. It has been awhile since your brother left and you have already gotten used to having Bill as your only family. He could sometimes be a little overprotective but you still loved him a lot and he treasures you as you are his only family left. You are currently around 1300 years old or so (A year in the demon realm is about 100 human years so you are Basically 13 years old) and still could not accept the fact that Mom was gone. Even though Dad had already told you a thousand times to get over it, even though he, himself couldn't. Ever since then, Dad never allowed you to leave your home. Not even to the human world, sadly. He had this one rule - NEVER BEFRIEND A MORTAL - which he is very strict about.

As the princess of the mind, you had many different powers, most of them being similar to your dad's. First of all, you can fly/float/levitate. then, you had fire powers like your dad - but instead of blue fire, yours is (F/C) (unless blue is your (F/C)) - you could read minds, you are immortal, you can teleport and you could also shape shift, and pretty much do anything. Well, not everything. Many, but not every. You currently have only 2 forms, Your demon form, the one you are usally in, and your human form, where you wore a yellow short sleeved dress with a black ribboned belt, sometimes a black jacket over the dress, black stockings, some times black heels, others black boots/flats, on your head you wore sometimes a black ribbon, sometimes a black hairband with a ribbon on it and other times a top hat like Bill's. you sometimes wear black gloves but only do that when in winter or when you feel like it. you have (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. In your demon form, you look somewhat like Bill just your top hat has a ribbon on it (idk how you are going to picture it so i will tell you that the ribbon looks like a bow and it's not really big and at the bottom of the hat) and you have more of a feminine look.

Edit: Or you can just use your own imagination to create your own dang appearance which is much easier and makes us all happier. Dont bother cracking your minds over what I written like maybe 2 years ago. Seriously, what was I thinking? You go with what you like. I don't wanna force anything into you guys

Edit 2: This is getting hard to write with so many free factors in the later part... Maybe I'd it a lot less free and decide on appearance and such? Idk, you guys be the judge. Tell me what u prefer

Ever since your mother disappeared, your dad has constantly been reminding/warning you about mortals and how they might react if they find out you are a demon. He also said that you should never fall in love (or form an attatchment) with a mortal as he does not want to see your heart broken like his when he lost mom...

No one could know that Bill Cipher, Master of the mind, has a daughter or else they might hurt you, capture you, try to harnest your power or even worse. Because of that, you have lived a pretty secret life until one day...when your lonely boring life turned comepletely upsidedown...Literally

Nah jk jk i didnt mean the literally part XD dont take it seriously

~END OF INTRODUCTION~

A/N made 3 years after first publish of this chapter:

F*** ALL THESE CRAP U GUYS JUST FOLLOW WHAT U WANT. Y'ALL HAVE WHAT U WANT TO LOOK LIKE. GO! FOLLOW YOUR MIND!  FOLLOW YOUR HEART! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS! YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT! GO SHATTER A DIAMOND IF YOU WANT! THIS IS BECOMING STEVEN UNIVERSE WTS OK BYEEE

Sorry if there are younger readers here. I feel like I have no inside voice now