Chapter 3 - The journal

~Dipper's P.O.V~

Its getting late. Im starting to worry that (Y/N) is not coming. I paced around behind the door. Just as i was about to walk away, The doorbell rang. "ITS (Y/N)! SHE'S HERE!" I announced. Mabel rushed to my side and we opened the door together. "Wow, (Y/N) I was about to think that you weren't coming!" I bubbled. "Well, Im here now!" (Y/N) said. "Lets go to our room! You might want to put your stuff down first." I said thinking gow heavy her bag would be.

~Your P.O.V~
I went to Dipper and Mabel's room to put down my bag. "Hey Dipper, wanna go back into the forest, this time just the two of us?" I asked. "S-sure!" Dipper replied.

We held hands and headed towards the forest. The forest is beautiful this time of day. Just as I thought nothing could ruin the moment, a wild something jumped out of the bushes and attacked Dipper. "HELP!" Dipper yelled. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU MONSTER!" I Yelled. Being a demon, you could understand what some creatures said. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ANYWAY?!?" I Shouted. "He's in MY territory!" The monster replied. "and since i know your demon, i trust you. Mortals have taken the lives of some of my family!" "WELL, JUST LET HIM GO! HE'S A GOOD MORTAL! HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY." I Shouted back. "Fine..." The monster replied, then ran away. Dipper, who is still there, lying on the ground, was astonished by me talking to that beast that he just stared there, mouth wide open.

"Dipper, are you there?" I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face. "Wha-" He said, "I'm here. But whats with the whole episode? It's like you understood what that monster was saying" "I'll explain. But what's that book?" I asked. "What book?" he replied pushing a book into his vest. "Fine if you wont show me, I wont tell you how i did that and all i know about demons." I threatened. "How much do you know about demons?" Dipper asked. "Alot more than you think." I replied. "So we have a deal? you show me whats it that journal and i tell you how i did that and all i know about demons." "Deal" Dipper replied putting his hand out for me to shake. At first i was hesitant but then, I put my hand out, almost lighting it on fire - I'm used to lighting my hand on fire when making deals - and shook Dipper's hand. "So, do i show you the journal first or you tell me first?" Dipper asked. "I think i would tell you part of mine first." I replied. "Alright." Dipper replied. "So," I began, "You see...I could understand that monster because...My dad taught me how to when i was at a really young age." "Wow! your dad sounds pretty cool!" Dipper said. "Ok, so its my turn to show you my journal. I found this journal in the woods when i was hanging up signs. amazing, eh? Inside it theres many different monsters like ghosts, vanpires and zombies. But ive been studying this page the most." All these monsters kinda looked familiar. Like I've seen them somewhere before. Then, he flipped to a page where a picture of a triangular guy is. I stared at it for quite a while. It was dad. "Who- Whats That?" I asked. "Oh that. Thats Bill Cipher." Dipper replied. I stared at the page, dumbfounded. "Like i said, I've been studying this page for days. His weakness is unknown and the author also said not to summon Bill at all costs. Legend has it that someone, by the name of Illuminati, has similar powers. but no one knows if it's anything like Bill. It could be nice. but It's most probably bad, like Bill." Dipper continued. Knowing myself pretty well, I said "It's a her." "wha-" Dipper said. "I said its a her. Illuminati's A her." I replied. "I also know Bill's weaknesses but im not allowed to tell anyone." Wow i think ive said too much. But ive made a deal with Dipper. I couldnt break it. it will break his heart. "ok, so now im supposed to tell you all i know about demons right?" i asked Dipper. "Yup" He replied. So i told him all i know about demons.

~Time Skip~

So were back at the shack. Its getting late and we wern't allowed out of the house. So we played a game recommended by Mabel. The game was guess what im thinking. its something like charades. just the word can be anything you think of. But they do not know that i can read minds. I was asked by Mabel to go first. So i went up. But all i can think of is Dad and the journal. The word i was doing was all i can think of...Bill Cipher. I made a triangular shape woth my fingers and placed it over my eye. Mabel made the first guess."Evil Triangle!" Well that wasnt it. but it was a good guess for Mabel. "Thanks Mabel! Now i know what the answer is! It's Bill Cipher!" Dipper said. "Correct!" I congratulated Dipper for gettting the correct answer.

Its Mabel's turn to act. As we were only playing one round, all of us have to get a turn. Naturally, i wanted to get this game done and over with. So before she started acting, I yelled out the answer. Same goes for Dipper's Turn. They were surprised how i got the answers so quickly but i replied them with a simple "Lucky guess."

It was time for bed. "Your gonna have to sleep with Dipper. I kick in my sleep." Mabel said. I went over to Dipper's bed and layed down beside Dipper who was already all tucked in. I got out of bed and turned off the lights. Going back to Dipper's bed, I stumbled over a book. A book that i remember journalling in many years back. Seems like it ended up with Dipper. Lucky i did not put my name into the book. Or elese Dipper would had have found out. I looked at it, It brought back old memories. Old memories i want to forget. Memories about mom... I missed her soo much. I recall writing about her disappearence on the journal. But now, it belongs to Dipper. I trust him. I placed the book on the table and lied down on Dipper's bed, beside Dipper. "Good Night Dipper," I whispered into his ear and kissed him on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.