Chapter 10 - Leaving

~Your P.O.V~
It has been days since I first got here. I was starting to get bored. I just wanted to have someone to talk to me or something. How could someone like Dipper do this to me?

Just at this moment, when I was just... Mad at Dipper, he walked in.

What now?

I made a fist in my hand and ran up to him, trying to punch him. To my horror, he grabbed my arm before it even hit his face.

-How?!?

-I created This place to 'Keep' you. The only way for you to escape is to go through me. Here, I will ask you some questions.

-yay... questions...

So then, I answered all his questions. Yes, I did lie a little, but those lies are very little.

-So we are cool?

-yeah... cool

Dipper then chanted something and the 'room' disappeared. I then rushed back home, hoping that Bill would not be mad at me...

Hey guys! Its me again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I did say I was very busy and I will try to get the next chap up as soon as possible. I do know that this chaptet is very short and Shitty but hey, i am trying my best. In the mean time, please comment what you want in the next chapter to speed up the process. See you in the next Chapter/Author's note.

~_donnie