Chapter 23

——
Notes:
From chapters 1&2 of book 2.
——

~3rd P.O.V~

"Oh, it's finally happening! It's finally happening!!" Bill said as he laughed maniacally, forming a "body" for himself, layer by layer, until he is encased in a metal pyramid, "Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!!"

Meanwhile, Blendin Blandin woke up and watched as Mabel was lifted up and locked in a bubble with the Shooting Star symbol on it. "Oh. Oh man. This is bad! This is real bad! Guys, we've got a situation!" He pressed a button on his watch and went back to his home year.

At some part of Gravity Falls, for some reasons, (pretty much) everyone was gathered there (for whatever reasons they had) and (for some reasons,) Bill decided to go there (for obvious reasons).

"Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sensed skin puppets!" Bill said in a deep voice, then continued with his normal voice, "For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity." To intimidate the people of Gravity Falls, he melted a statue of Nathaniel Northwest, the "founder" of Gravity Falls (Not like the people aren't already scared)

"Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends," Bill said as nightmarish creatures, who does not look scary at all I might add, came out of a time-space rupture. "8 Ball! Kryptos! The being whose name must never be said! Haha, what the heck. It's Xanthar. Then of course there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphous Shape,
Pyronica, Paci-Fire, and these guys," He introduced, "This is our town now, boys!"

Tyler Cutebiker, being mayor, knew he had to do something, so being that 'smart guy', he decided to confront Bill by talking to him. "Now see here, you unholy triangle fella," Tyler said, "As mayor, I strongly urge you to get... get on out of here." Welp, that didn't work. Why would it? Man, I should stop saying these kind of things since it's in 3rd point of view.

With the mayor getting things started, some townfolks also started to rebel against Bill. "Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!" Lazy Susan said (Ironic right? ... Wait... Man, I have gotta stop). "We don't like out-of-towners!" Grenda said. "We punch what we DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Manly Dan said. And of course, none of that worked. Once again, why would it?

"I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your, uh... horsemen of the apocalypse?" Pacifica's father, Preston, asked. "Dad!" Pacifica protested. "Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking," Pacifica's father said.

"Oh wow, that's a great offer," Bill said, themn suggesting, "How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face." Right after saying that, he shuffled Preston's face, the eyes in the ear hole and a ear at the mouth area and so on. Preston fell over, screaming, confused by the sudden change of his face. His family watched in horror, knowing that there was nothing they could do to help. Bill laughed as the townspeople ran away. Deputy Durland was not as lucky, becoming the first one to turn into stone, and by Bill himself. An eye took Durland away, leaving his cop partner, Sheriff Blubs, heartbroken.

"It's time we do a little redecorating," Bill said, "I could really use a castle of some kind." A giant pyramid appeared in the sky and floated up there. "And how about some bubbles of PURE MADNESS!" Bill said, making huge, colorful bubbles appear. A bubble floated through a man and he rips off his clothes, screaming loudly as he loses his mind.

"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme! WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!" Bill announced.