Chapter 21 (Official)

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating in over a month... We have been preparing for our graduation ceremony at the end of this month that I barely have time to update 😅 I have also been spending too much time watching amd rewatching Rick and Morty (idk why) and revisiting the episodes of MLP and Gravity Falls. Also... I am running low on ideas so I would realy appreciate it if you help me by commenting or PMing me some ideas. Thanks and enjoy this chapter! (This chap might be a little shitty cus I havent been writing in awhile, but I have been drawing. Pic above is my latest work. I did my MLP OC and Bill in pony form XD Weird but... meh... Also... I... Kinda... forgot the tails XD Working on adding it. I will show u the completed image once its done)

~Time Skip~ (About a week later)
~Your P.O.V~
I woke up in the early morning. Five? Six? I am not really sure. One thing I do know is that the sun has not risen yet. I got myself washed and dressed. "Bye Dipper, Bye Mabel," I whispered to them then writing a note to inform them that I had left. I haven't been home in awhile and I am beggining to miss it. But the main reason for me going home is because I received a message from my dad last night saying that he had wanted to see me. For what? I don't know.

I opened the window and took a deep breath in. Ahh... The smell of fresh morning... Everything! Everything is nice in the morning. The air is not too dry, there is more than enough oxygen in the air although the trees don't usually photosynthesize at night, and the temperature is just right! Very cooling. There is even morning mist. But, it's thick. Very thick. You can barely even see the trees. But thank my father that I am half demon.

I stood on the window sill and fell backwards, like as if I was having a trust test with the air. Just as I was about to hit the ground, I allowed my instincts to take over, causing me to fly back up into the air. It was really fun being able to use my powers freely without anyone there to 'give their opinions'. I wish I could stay like this forever, but stupid Life had to make time exist.

From up high, I dived down into the forest, infront my door. I took a deep breath in and sighed. What ever it is, it has to be important, I thought to myself. Then, I walked in.

I saw dad at the couch. Only him. Brother's not there. Wonder where he went...

"I have something very... Important for you to do," Dad said.

"Come," He said, getting out of the couch and floating towards the bookshelf by the stairs. "How many books have you read here?" He asked. "All of them," I replied confidently. "Good," He said, grabbing a yellow book with a black foil triangle on it from the bookshelf. He turned it to the 52nd page which had a triangle imprint on it. "Since you had read all the books, you should know how to go into books," He said. I gave him a firm nod.

"I want you to get yourself into this particular page of this book," He commanded. "But I have never tried this spell before..." I said. "Then its time you learn," He said.

I concentrated really hard and focused my energy. As I had read, this is similar to teleportation. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I breathed out and opened my eyes. It worked! Im in!

"Now, change into your demon form and get onto the triangle. Make sure you fit perfectly," Dad commanded. I did as he said. "Do a power surge," He said. I lit myself on fire and 'forced' it away. random numbers, alphabets and symbols started filling up the page.

"Leave the book," he said. After I left, I asked, "Where's Brother?" "Oh. I sent him out to run some errands. He won't be back till' next week," he replied, "Now, I would like you to put this book back in the shelf, in its original place." "Can't you do it yourself?" I asked. "Too lazy," He replied. "Seriously dad? That's what you're going with? Heh, as if you would be," I said. "Just do it!" He ordered.