CHAPTER 19:- I don't know what happened?

DYLAN'S STORY

      "I was born in 1927-" "Wait, so how are you 65?" I interrupted him with my curiousity perking up. "Zac and I don't count our human years. So technically that would mean I am-" "85 and Zac is 974." I say, completing his incomplete sentence. "Yes, now can I continue the story?" He asked and I nodded with an apology.
       "OK, so I was born in 1927 in a small time village which had become the centre of the Allies plans.-" 'I didn't know you were a soldier back then." I interrupted again. "No, I wasn't." He continued as if i didn't stop him. "I was a civilian. More over a spy. My job was to know all the information. A rumour leaked saying that I was the man to be caught because I was behind the whole world war thing. Soon I had people behind my life, thirsting for my blood. I had to escape. When trying to do so, I was caught and put into Gestapo. Tortured like hell. Never in my life have I ever experienced such pain. Being electrocuted after being doused in water, branded with hot iron, pressed on spike beds only so I can reveal the secrets which my brain held. But obviously my mouth was sealed due to secrecy plus I was a true patriot. I would never betray my country.
          This went on for a half year and I was begging for Death to come and give me the invitation to eternal peace. A man named Stephen and a woman named Anna were chained up, the people who remained my companions  for my whole stay, offered a way out. Little did I know they were the original pureblood. She asked me to drink her blood.
         In desperation to be freed, I did as his odd request pointed me to as the trust I had entrusted them with my blood. They gave me the simplest route to escape and then killed me.
           The next moment I woke up, I found myself in the sewer where all the dead bodies were thrown. I dug my fangs into the nearest body which had recently been thrown and sucked him dry before my independence could be declared. The moment I was out from Gestapo's grounds, sense seeped into my mind. I understood what they turned me into and used it to my complete advantage.
          Since I didn't know what to do, I went back only to find them gone.I learnt the pros and cons by myself as there was no one to help me. But I faced one problem. I had no control over my thirst. It just keeps increasing how much ever I try to sate it. It's an unescapable part of our life.
           People started dying out of the blue and I didn't care whether they got a glimpse of me or not. The number of deaths increased as times passed by and rumours spread that I had come back to haunt them for the reason of my death. News spread like fire but I didn't care.
           Until Chris and Zac had come to keep a check of what was going on and managed to  gain control over me. Since then I have been with them.

ENDED...

    I looked at him with my legs folded. I was so sucked in the story that I didn't realize that Chris was standing at the door until Dylan called out his name, without turning. "I see some one is enjoying a story." He said with a smile. He was leaning with his arms folded. 

    Days flashed by like turning the pages of a very thick book. I would be very happy if there was a deadline but I had to stay here for eternity. There was no turning back. Things were getting wild and I could see only two things.
            I was getting close to Chris and Zac. Chris in a best friend manner. I could joke freely, play stupid pranks on each other and share things best friends share while he in turn would get to see my beautiful smiles lit up by him, get to know funny things about me and get nicely hit by me.
         But for Zac, I started to develop an actual crush on him and the excuse of it being a celebrity one slowly disappeared. Every time he comes near me, the heart inside of me beats faster and faster. Every time he looks at me, my cheeks starts reddening. Every time he talks or comments, I find myself speecless half the time. God, he is so appealing and every time he leaves me wanting him.

   One day, Zac took me out. To the front garden. No, I'm still not allowed to step out of the house. The garden in the front was nothing like the one at the back. If one at the back was a jungle, then this one was Garden Eden. It was that beautiful and had huge varieties. Tiny animals lived freely. All rabbits, squirrels and different types of birds. I felt like the Snow White awakening inside of me.
        I sat down in the grass and a cute, pure white rabbit jumps into my arms. Oh! It’s so cute. It could fit in my hands which were cupped. I bring it closer to get a better view and it looked at me back with those innocent eyes.
       I put it down on my lap and began to stroke its velveteen fur. “Zac, can you please get me carrots?” I request, too busy to even look up as I was playing with my new friend. He nods and within a flash he was back. He tosses the bag which lands quite next to me. I take one out and feed it to the cutie who at first looks suspiciously at it and then begins to nibble on it. A light flash.
       I look up to see Zac who was on his knees, taking a picture. I wish I could take a picture like that of him in that pose. I just shook my head and smiled to myself at the thought. Suddenly all the others came flocking towards me and out of no where, I felt so loved.
       Zac turned to go away in silence but it still caught my eye. “Zac, I still wanna see the photo.” My voice stops him from leaving me alone with these animals even though I wouldn’t mind but I don’t want the picture to exist without him. He comes to me and every single one of them runs away to their hiding place.
         “I’m sorry.” He murmurs an apology. Oh, no! I didn’t want him to apologize. “It’s ok.” I smile. He goes on his knees and my hand brushes the empty plastic bag. I look down. It was actually empty. Oh! They are very smart. Took everything when they had a chance. But I didn’t care. I had other things like the sexy person who is beside me. I could feel my heart flutter.
         I see the picture in his hands. There were two. One when I was stroking the fur of the adorable baby as I smiled to myself. The second one was when I brought the leveret near my face and it twitched its nose. Both were very cute.
          I look up at him who was smiling faintly. I got up as if I got a strange attack. “I don’t like the pictures. Delete them.” I say as I turned away, not wanting to reveal the expression my face gave away. “Bu- What? Why? These pictures are so cute.” He protested and I blushed by the comment. But I decided to continue play along. “If you like it, you keep it.” I say as I turn with my hands on my hips.
      And something else came to my interest. I saw a red hose and a naughty thought struck my mind. “Zac, why don’t you go put that thing in?” I ask sweetly. The moment he disappears, I ran to pick up the hose and turned it on. The moment he stepped out, he was drenched. “Kristy, stop!” He shouted. “Like I would listen to you!” I shouted back with a huge smile on my face and with the joy of getting him wet.
         He tried to get his head protected by his hands. Since there was no effect, he gave up and the next moment he was running behind me. Shit! I threw the hose down and ran as if my life in danger. He caught me by the waist and the hose was above me, pouring its contents with a lesser force, wetting me completely.
          “Zac, no! -don’t... I-…” I couldn’t take the words out. The water kept getting in my mouth. He seemed to realize what I was talking about cause he throws the hose down and removes his shirt while I sat down shivering.
       God, he looks so f-in hot and sexy shirtlesss. OMG, I want him right now!!! His body had so many tattoos but it didn’t hide the beauty of his perfectly toned body which contained perfect six-packs. He made me stand and made me put on his black V-neck shirt.
         “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize your shirt was a see-through. “He apologized. Immediately I looked down and tried to register what just happened. But I couldn’t. There was hardly any distance between us and there was nothing else I could think of. Heart began to beat faster.
          Someone cleared their throat. Both of us looked up and took a step back. Guilt as if we had been caught doing something wrong but truthfully nothing happened. “Looks like some one’s enjoyed sex in the garden” Walt says, with his usual hidden smile.
         “No one had sex, Walt. “Zac plainly said and at that moment you have no idea how much I wished for that to happen. I looked down again and things were clearly understood. Zac’s shirt ended up mid-thigh which covered the see- through white shirt as well as the light blue denim shorts I wore. Yeah and I thought he understood that I was cold but it seems he understands it in the deeper sense.