CHAPTER 27 :- Pranked !!!!

The door was raining incessantly with knocks, more like blows and it was annoying the hell out of me. Here inside, I was sleeping peacefully beside the person who I deeply love and there outside, some one was doing an amazing job of ruining the perfect moment. I sat up in irritation and was going to shout, telling them fuck off but a huge hand clamped my mouth thus muffling my words. I looked at him while he put his finger on his lips. What the hell was he doing? Is he off his rockers?

As much I knew both of us, our mutual thing we valued at the moment was our sleep. But then something else caught my attention. His one arm was around my neck and the other hand had placed itself on my mouth, both unknowing pulled me close. I could smell his scent and the feeling of him being close to me felt like I was playing safe yet loved the feeling of getting licked by the flames of dangerous fire.
Heart beat raced and I kept my eyes on his perfectly chiselled face which had a rough stubble. But he kept his eyes straight at the door, ignoring my stare. When the noise started to really get unbearable, he shouted "Guys, Enough! What do you want?" "You have to come out. It's urgent!' The urgency of his tone could be sensed. If I do not know them well enough, then that voice belonged Mr Walt De Cruz. "Can't you guys let me sleep?" Zac tried to pull the sleepiest tone possible but only I could see the truth here. He was enjoying it. The smile on his face just proved it. He left me once he was convinced that I wasn't going to make a sound but still I kept staring at his face.

All of a sudden, I was just admiring the most handsome face that was in front of me and a wonder struck my mind. What did I ever do to make this Godly man fall in love with me? I'm not even that pretty. "Well, you have to come out." Ash's voice boomed. "Now what happened? What did she do?" Zac shouted with pretended irritation filling up his voice. "She ran away... She escaped." They shouted in unison. It seemed like they had planned it to say the shock giving news together. "What? Again?" God, Zac's really good with this. "Did you tell the others?" He continued and let out a huge pretended yawn but here he followed it by wink. My cheeks got a tinge of pink. "Well, ya we told the others but Dylan only cares about his food and Chris doesn't believe us." "And what about Nicole? She can help too!" "Well, she's a bitch who is too interested in her sleep... She won't help for nuts... " Ash shouted. I was about to shout back, wanting to ask Mr Carter to mind his language but Zee cut me off. "Ok! whatever! I'm coming. Gimme a minute."

We waited for a few seconds, waiting for them to disappear. And then he looked at me. "How was that?" "Well, I must say you are really good at this." "Thank you, thank you." Still in the pretending phase which made me laugh. His hand suddenly cupped my face and the touch of it felt great. "How come you never play pranks?" I asked him as I take a chance of leaning against his palm. "Well, that's not really me." he admits frankly as my brow raised. "Ok,Ok! I did that to make you smile." He jumped to his immediate defence. "Do you really mean it or are you just trying to impress me?" I ask with a teasing smile. "Well, I really meant it. I would do anything to bring that smile. Plus I don't need to impress you. You are already mine." Wow! So confident! I'm impressed!

What we didn't realise was that we were leaning closely. Distance between reduced and some how I realised. "Are you so sure?" I got up but his hand was on mine and he took the advantage of pulling me back which made me bounce on the bed and my head landed on his lap. "Yes, I am very sure. You only belong to me." He growled softly in my ear.
God, I was dying to get those words out of his mouth. Just imagine that you had this huge crush on this guy and the words he utters after his deep confession just makes you feel loved and wanted. God, this feels so good.

"When did I say I don't?" I taunt as I tried to get up but he pulled me back and began tickling me. "No! NO!...Please stop...Zee... Enough!" I tried to speak but the words refused to come out properly. "Say that you love me and you are only mine." Zac commanded. "No!" I shouted. "Then suffer." And he continued to tickle me. "Ok! Ok!.... I'll say it..." He stopped and waited for me to catch my breath.
"Zee, I love you and I belong to you forever and after" I say stressing on each and every word. "Good!' He allowed me to get up and go. I opened the door slowly and before I turned to go. "For all you know I could be lying" and stuck my tongue out before I left.