CHAPTER 14:- Keep Dreamin On... Coz I'm Won't Make It Through...

In the middle of the night, I woke up. I was feeling thirsty. I needed water. So I made my way quietly down, knowing that vampires could hear more than what's expected. Only to realize that there were already two vampires in the kitchen. They already had a drink in their hand. Blood bags! I froze but then eventually tried to calm down as I try to imagine it to be pomegranate juice. Well, I could say I did manage to.
I walked toward the fridge. At that moment, I find myself pinned to the wall as fangs pierce my skin.

CHRIS'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I hear a voice amongst all. Scared. Trying to calm herself down. I jolt up. Kristen! I could feel the danger rising. Immediately I went to her room. She wasn't there. Where could she be?
My thoughts turn to the kitchen. I rush in there to see Walt had dug his fangs into her neck and Dylan into her wrist. I take a deep breath and shouted out. "Guys, Stop! Now!" which had radiated a lot of power and had affected faster than it usually does. Her blood does not affect me as much it does to others.
      Immediately Walt and Dylan stop drinking her blood and were soon out of the kitchen. Kristen falls down. Before her head hits the floor, I got to her and held her head. 'Where is Zac?' I asked myself. In his room, sleeping. His shield is strong. The scent couldn't pass through it.. Thank God, I don't think anyone of us could stop him if he was here, drinking her blood.
Things could have got worse. She was unconscious. I pick her up, bridal style. I really wonder, why didn't she shout in pain? For all I knew that she was extremely scared of getting hurt. For she was so fragile. At a point, I was surprised because every person we killed have begged for death... or mercy. But this girl was totally different. Not even a whimper.
When they were drinking her blood, her face showed discomfort that she was trying to bear the pain. As I put her in her bed, I could hear her heartbeat slowing down. Please tell me, it's not to late. Tears began running down my cheeks. I, immediately get a cotton and and antiseptic cream. I clean her wounds and apply the antiseptic. Her face showed a sign of irritation and then went back into being peaceful.
She was coming back. And that made me relax. After so many years I felt I couldn't think I could live without her. It didn't feel the same when I was with Eleanor.

KRISTEN'S POV

I could feel them sucking my blood with alot of pressure. Like they have never tasted some thing called blood before in their vampire life. I could feel the life slipping out slowly out of my body. It was a dead end for me. I would be finally free from the life of my total misery. I just feel scared about the fact of how my mom and Sarah are gonna face the reality about my death.
Suddenly I feel the their fangs extricating themselves out of my skin. I was so weak that I fall on the ground and I hit my head on the floor. After that, I could only see the blackness in my vision. I am finally going to the doors of death.

Suddenly the whole place was filled with light which looked divine. I could see these two huge ancient doors. I have finally reached. Before I could take a step, there was smoke which disturbed my vision.
There was a girl standing in its place. The smoke cleared fast and I could take a better glimpse of her. The girl kinda looked like me. Except the fact that she had curly hair and she was wearing an old green dress which differed between us. "Ok, so I am dead." I murmur to myself. "No, Kristen. You are not dead." She says, calmly. "And who are you? My angel replica?" I ask her. She gives a stunning smile. I guess all angels have that radiating power. "No, I am a soul." Definitely, I am dead. Why was she here? Is there a ritual for their angel replica to greet us? She continued "You are here because I have a message to deliver." Continue.
"You need to do what your heart tells you to do, ok?" That's a message? I think I can figure that out myself. "And tell Zac, everything is gonna be back to normal. The circle will be complete soon." You are kidding me, right? But I just nod. " And everything will fall into place when the time is ripe." What ever she told me was useless except the circle thingy. I didn't find any type of message hidden in it. "Now time to go back to reality." Huh? " You do realize I'm dead, right?" But she just smiles and everything fades to black.

My eyes open. I tried to get up but a pain shot up my neck. Immediately my hand goes up my neck. "Ouch!" " You ok?" Chris asks. He was sitting on a chair near my bed. I could tell he was sleeping and my voice woke him up.
Wait, what was he doing in my room? " Yeah. Good morning to you too." I mutter. I don't know what made me add that. He smiles. "I really think you hit your head pretty hard." I am gonna have to agree with him. "I need to talk to Zac. Can you please call him to my room?" I request.
It was urgent. I needed to know what was going on. What did she mean by the circle? and then she says that I should trust my heart. "Ok, give me a second."And in a flash he was gone while I rubbed my head. That definitely was very confusing.