Chapter 34 :- My First Night With Him!

Warning : Might be a little dirty... Not too much... I promise...

      I pushed everyone to make my way and then shut myself in and took deep breaths, trying to stabilize myself. I was too dizzy and bubbly to even stand straight as the alcohol began hitting me hard.

I put all my weight on my hands which were on the sink and with my head bowed down, I stared at myself. Truth be told, I did look pretty hot and appetising. Damn, I should have listen to Zac. In the state that I was in, I could be seducing every vampire there without even realising.

 I was so into staring at myself, that I almost missed the hooded guy in the corner, staring at me, with an evil glint in his eye. In horror of the truth, I turned to face him. Only to see he wasn't there. 

I giggled. Damn, I should have known. After all alcohol does play tricks on your mind. And right now, it's playing on the my current fear. And the next moment, I lost myself.

Zac's POV

 Ash had told me that my little angel had gone to the washroom but it has been long now. And I can't see her anywhere. So I hope it's safe to assume that she is out like a tube light, in the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom to check on her. Knocked at the door thrice, to receive no response. I opened the door slowly, in fear that I might see something I won't like. But she wasn't there.

I frowned and turned , to see her trapped against the wall by a burly vampire whose name I do not remember and he kept whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She kept giggling as if in a haze but didn't respond much to his words. In fact, she kept her distance and leaned away when he tried to touch her.

The whole sight was getting onto my nerves and I began to see red. Why the hell can't people get THAT SHE IS MINE?!? 

I dashed forward and ripped the vampire off my love and growled. The vampire was going to growl back but in realisation to who I was, he whimpered and cowered away. 

I smirked at the effect but my little angel jumped on me, hooking her arms around my neck and kept giggling. "Hi, my pretty little boy!" She grinned and jumped up, to wrap her legs around my waist to which instinctively, my hands cups her ass to support her. 

"Mm mmm... you have good reflexes..." She moaned rubbing herself on me and slowly begins to kiss, starting from my lips to my jaw and down my neck, where she started to leave hickeys.

I moaned softly, pulling her closer, my one hand reaching up to support her head. But when common sense attacked me, I shook my head. 

" Little one, you need to sleep this off. Let's go get some rest." She pulled away and giggled , nodding. "Finally! Pretty Boy got the hint! Let's Go!" 

I shook my head. Seriously, what was I going to do with this girl? But again, the moment I reach to my bedroom, she will run around, tire herself and fall asleep.

So I took her up to my room and locked the door behind me, so she doesn't run out and get all the other vampires running behind her. COZ SHE IS ALL MINE!

I gently laid her on the bed and before I could even give her the space she needs, she pulls me by the collar and smashes her lips against mine. In surprise, I freeze but within moments, I react.

My hand slips into her hair and cradle her head. She tries to push her tongue into my mouth but I pull away. 

"Angel, are you sure you want this?" She giggles and nods and again pulls me by the collar. But I kept myself steady.

"How drunk are you right now?" I asked as I made no move to stop her from unbuttoning my shirt with her other hand as one stuck to my collar.

''Drunk enough to have the guts to tell you how badly I want this. Not drunk enough for you to feel guilty of you taking advantage of me. " she giggled as that hand undid the belt and dove into my pants, palming me.

I gritted my teeth, removed her hands and held both her wrist above her head. 

" Yes! Get the monster out!" She cheered. "Ravage me, my dear pretty monster..." And smashed my lips against her. 

I tried to delve my tongue into her mouth but she kept them shut. So I used my fangs to nip at her bottom lips and my other hand to knead her breasts. Hearing that gasp, I took the advantage and let our tongues get excited by their dance.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I found myself ignoring it as my little angel paid no attention. Soon there were knocks raining. I pulled away and growled thunderously to which Angel giggled.

I stormed towards the door and opened it with a murderous look in my eyes, so that the person on the other side could face my wrath.

I see Walt and Dylan gulping as they tried to speak. I nodded for them to proceed. "We can't find Kristen..." They let out scared and with tears in their eyes. 

I let out a sigh and a shake of my head and opened the door a little more, so they could see the 'missing person'.

We weren't inappropriately dressed so it was ok. Only my shirt was unbuttoned  and I had no belt. She was still fully dressed. But it was still clear what we were up to.

Walt and Dylan sighed with relief, for her safety... then grinned at us and ran away. 

I shook my head. Shut the door and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry, Angel... The whole mood got ruined." I apologise, looking down on my lap as I leaned back on my palms. 

My little Angel crawled on to my lap, hooked her arms around my neck and began giving me kitten licks all over my cheeks and lips as she rubbed her ass against my lap. The hint of her arousal was itself enough to get me all excited and back in the mood.

I purred as my hands clutched her dress and slowly pulled it off, only to realise she didn't wear her panties. I frowned. She went to the party like this?

That moment she forcefully turned my face to the side as she goes to nibble, lick and blow into my ear. And that moment, my question was answered. 

Her soaked panties were lying on the dim lit lamp. I chuckled at her eagerness as she pushed me down.

And this became the night where she first lost her virginity. To me.