CHAPTER 21 :- Dreamy Date....

KRISTEN'S POV

    I was sitting on the low window sill of my room, reading 'Vampire Academy'. No, they are my books. I know Zac has a huge collection of books but these books I got were from home so I wouldn't get bored.
         This story is so freakin cute. It's about these two protectors falling in love but they wouldn't give in for their duty, the princess. The reason why I am going to love this novel is because it's about vampires. First reason because I am a vampire-obsessed girl and second because I live with a bunch of vampires. Sigh!

    There was a knock at my door. "Come in." As the door opens, I see Zac with a guitar. "Hi... Ummm.... What are you doing with a guitar?" "I got to know that you can sing and play the guitar." Ah! Chris! Can't keep your mouth shut, can you? 'Hey, I didn't do anything.' His voice in my head. Then definitely Ash.
      Zac sits beside me while I put the book away. He hands me the guitar and I gladly take it. It's been long since I have played one. I began strumming my guitar to reduce the feeling of awkwardness in my fingers which was due to time. "Oh, wait."
         Quickly I go, pull out my diary. Flippin the pages to go to the right one which showed off the perfect lyrics. "So where are the others?" I ask, my attention caught by the swift movement of the pages. "They have gone hunting." He answered quickly. Ah, got the page. 
       "OK, this song is written by me." Again I start strumming the guitar. "Oh, and you'll have to sing too."
         Without a male voice, my song was incomplete and he looked perfect for the spot. He nods and the song began.

 I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
And we've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way, no
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
Oh, unwritten
The rest is still unwritten

      "Wow." Both of us had said it together which made both of us smile.
        After some silence of waiting smiles, he spoke. " Hey... Ummm... We are going for a party tomorrow... Ummm... Do you wanna-" "Wait! If you are asking me out, you better do it in the traditional manner." I say excitedly. 
       You didn't need vampire powers to know where this was leading to. So he went down on one knee and " Will you, Miss Stone have the honour of going for the party as a date with me?" OMG! He is asking me on a date. This is amazing!
        He had nothing to offer except for his hand which I gladly accepted with a courtesy. " Yes. Mr Moore, I would be gladly honoured." given with a sweet smile. God, this was getting so adorable.
       He gets up with a smile. "Then Miss Stone, I will see you tomorrow." and leaves me so that I can resume to my book but instead of that I do my little dance of joy. I was so happy. Too happy. I, Kristen Stone is going on a date? with Zachary Moore? God, it feels like all my wishes are coming true.
       I try to calm myself down and went to the living room, where they all sat watching TV, pretending as if nothing really happened. "Hey Guys!" They murmured their hellos, their attention consumed by the magic box in front of them. "I thought you guys went hunting?" I ask. " We did." Chris answers with a smile. I sit beside him, snuggling against his arm, making myself comfortable.

       "Kristy, you wanna go shopping?" Zac's voice. I could clearly make out and no, he wasn't in the room. My body jolted up. "Does that mean I get to step out of the house?" "Ummm.... Yeah!" But then I went back into my comfy position. " Nah, too lazy to go." "Ok!"
       Man, I was too happy. Too happy to go out for shopping right now. "Hey, do you mind controlling your thoughts in there?" Chris whispered. "Sorry." But I didn't sound sorry at all. My voice was too cheerful infact. 

   Soon Ash walked into the kitchen with Dylan and I following closely behind, observing his every movement with a lot of giggles. It did not take much time for Ash to  realise what was going on.
      He turned to us. "You guys stalking me or what?" Dylan managed to put up a straight face but I kept on giggling and managed to stutter a no. He turned to do his work and our laughter increased. He turned again with his face red. "What is it?" He asks getting irritated. "Ok, ok I'll tell you." I said still giggling. And the truth was out of my mouth as Dylan  glared at me to shut up.

     Actually when we all were watching a movie, Ash had fallen asleep.  Do you think Walt would have let this chance go? Obviously not! So Walt took a black marker and started designing his face. A nice mustache, thick bushy eyebrows, a tiny stubble and who would forget the polka dots on the cheek bones. Oh, and his lips were hidden too.
            With his face so animated and the faces he makes while working in the kitchen, how funny can it not be?

      "Chris! Walt! Please come here." Ash called out to them in which seconds they appeared. Both of them got their ears pulled by him as he playfully shouts at them. As he went on shouting with both of their heads bowed, Chris was stiffling a smile while Walt couldn't help but wink at me. I looked away, trying not to laugh.
       Ash quickly washed his face and served us food which was quickly gobbled. The moment Dylan finished, he stepped out to join his fellowmates while curiousity overcame my thoughts as Ash was doing the dishes. "Ummm...Ash?" He turns around. "Yes?" I go sit beside him, on the counter. " Can you tell me more about tomorrow's party?"
        "Party?.... Oh, you mean the Diamondz Ball? Ok... It's actually a secret ball which celebrities usually attend. It happens once in every year with a different name and a theme."    
       " Ok?... But wouldn't it be against the rules if you bring an outsider?" Hey, he just mentioned it was a secret ball. It's obvious they don't want any outside touch from one day they could spend normally, partying. Plus I'm a jouralist. You do know the havoc I can cause in the public world. " That depends on us who we wanna invite plus they have to swear to secrecy if invited." Ok, Scrap that plan.