Chapter 29:- Dear Diary...

My eyes flickered open. For the first time, the sunlight lightly bounced off my eyes. It felt nice. I noticed the position I was sleeping in. My hand was on Zee's chest and I myself was sleeping on my stomach while he slept normally but his arm was right above my head. His eyes were closed and he was silently snoring to himself. He had no idea that I was awake.

              I reached up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. His reaction? Plain and simple. A small smile came up to his lips as he turned, his hand coming down to my waist. His eyes still closed. "Good morning!" I whisper lovingly. "Good morning!" Which sounded more like a murmur as he adjusted his position, making himself feel comfortable under my very presence. His eyes still refused to open.
I frown. " Please get up." I continue to whisper. "Nuh ah!" As he pulled me closer and snuggled as if I was his life like teddy bear. "Zee, please!" I beg and his eyes slowly open, those beautiful hazel orbs meeting mine. I smile softly as he stretched. "Can't you let me sleep in peace?" He asked sleepily. "Well... You do have forever..." I say softly as I trace my favourite tattoo which was placed on his chest. His hand was still on my waist.

               He pulled me closer. "You know, let's stay like this for a while, shall we?" He offered, an offer so irresistible. "I don't mind." I shrug as I turn. My back facing towards him and he pulled me close, burying his face in my hair.

                    "I love you..." He murmured. "I know!" I replied with a smirk. Glad he couldn't see it. But now my eyes are closed and I was enjoying the warmth. It did feel nice and.... loved. "You know you could always tell me what you feel." he mumbled. But I chose not to answer. Let him suffer.

                 Surprisingly he did not protest. OMG! Please tell me he did not fall asleep again, I thought. I just wish I wasn't right. I elbowed him in the stomach. "Hey, you didn't have to do that..." He protested as he lightened his grip. I giggled as I turned around. "Good morning, Zee!" I yell. "You don't have to yell. I could go deaf for all you know." He muttered and I giggled again. "No one asked you to go to sleep again." I point out as I put my finger on the tip of his nose and keep tapping it. "Stop it..." He turned his head away. Now I know he is finally awake. No chance for him to go to sleep again.

                        He takes a nice stretch and his arms go around me. "So why did my angel decide to sleep with me? Did she not miss her room at all?" He asked out of the blue. A question which was directed to me indirectly. "Well, I did miss my room! It's just that I wanted to be with you. After that amazing date... You did deserve something..." I say, hoping that this sounded convincing enough. I mean this was partly a reason why I was here.

                      The truth was last night, after I was done taking a shower and I wrapped myself in a towel as I stepped out. My eyes stopped at the mirror and I saw a pair of chocolate brown eyes. They didn't look like anyone's I know and since it was only a pair of eyes which were staring at me, it freaked me out even more. "Kathy! Is that you?" I ask, feeling scared. (Kathy is my inner voice. Since she kept appearing in front of me a lot often, she deserved a name. Plus it's weird referring to her as 'my inner voice' or 'my apparition' or whatever I used to call her every time.)

              No reply. Shit, this is damn freaky. I'm taking a shower here and some one is looking at me. It makes me feel conscious. It makes me feel scared and I could feel the goosebumps on my skin send shivers all over my body. I could feel the stare on my naked body. It felt some one really wants me bad. Like those looks were lusting to make sweet love to me and make me forever theirs.

                  I ran out of the bathroom and quickly changed so I would be in Zee's presence again. And I'm never coming back to my room again. It's haunted.