midnight, thank you

Hizashi pov

"lets see, he said...."she stops and gasps while placing a hand over her mouth. she starts texting and then rushes into my bedroom. I get up and follow her while I shout. "Nemuri get back here right now. Nemuri."

I walk into my bedroom and she's going through my dresser. I walk over to stop her and make her pick up all my clothes that are on the floor. I put my hand on her shoulder but before I can tell her off she slightly turns her head at me, glares at me and says "you try and stop me or lay another hand on me ill beat your face in so hard you'll look like ground beef and it will take the cops years to find out your identity." "wow your even more scary than sho can be sometimes." she chuckles. "well when your a hero and a woman you need to learn to be scary sometimes."

she takes out some old dress clothes I forgot I had and throws them in my face. "right go on and get dressed. I'll wait out here. and do something about that hair, its so basic." "and why should I."I ask because she still has not told me why I have to do all this. " oh my fucking god are you that stupid. you have a date with aizawa." I'm shocked that he accepted. "Nemuri I swear to god if your messing with me." "mic I'm not and no I didn't bribe him with any cat things. just look." she gives me my phone. I look at the text and I can't believe it. no bribes and no begging. "alright I'll get dressed now." 

I finish getting ready and go into the living room. "right Nemuri I'm leaving, I don't know how long you'll be here so there's some left overs in the fridge you can have. oh and when you leave could you lock the door, the spare key is under the plant next to the door." she looks up from her phone and gives me a smile along with a thumbs up for approval. " oh wait take these. here." she reaches in her purse and pulls out a couple things. "condoms and lotion, why do I need these." " in case you two wanna get freaky." she says with a smirk on her face. "midnight come on now" "what who knows what kind of kinky shit he's into. actually knowing him he's probably into cat kinks." "oh ya why do you have those in your purse." she just laughs at me. "come on you know what there for. anyway you better get going you don't want to be late now do you."

I close the door and turn around. I take a deep breath and walk out to the parking lot and get in my car. "I can't still believe that he accepted the date. is it posable he actually likes me. I mean he's never shown an interest in me before. but he's never been one for showing emotions before. the last time I can remember him showing them was when..........when oboro died. it hit him the hardest I think. he was closest with him. but who knows I might have a chance." I think to my self as I drive down the road. I turn on the radio and as I'm going though some cds I have I find one that I haven't seen for years. it reads 'sho's mixtape'. I remember this. I made it for him in high school with all of his favorite songs on it. I was going to give it to him but I kept getting worried that it would show that I liked him. so I never did. until one day I planed to give it to him after our internships that day. but that was the day oboro died and I didn't know how he would react or feel. eventually I just forgot about it until now. I put it in and memories start coming back. how sometimes instead of going to lunch we would sit on the roof with earbuds in and listen to music on my phone.

Im about five minutes away when I get a text from him letting me know he's there already. I pull in and meet him out front. he looks so good I could stare at him forever. we walk in and get a table in the back and we both sit down. he looks kind of nervous and anxious a bit. suddenly he speaks up and asks "so did you actually ask me or did someone else." "crap what do I say. I cant tell him that Nemuri sent the text. I guess I should just lie and say I did. I mean what other choice do I have." "yah I did. to be honest I didn't expect you to accept. I thought you would be asleep."I say with a nervous smile hoping he believes me. I look up at shota's face and see a light pink slowly form on his face. "sho y-your blushing a little." he looks down at the floor kind of embarrassed. he really is cute sometimes.

"w-well so are y-you Zashi."he says. I feel my face and it's a bit warm. I laugh a bit to try and lighten up the mood a bit."haha. I guess I am huh." I notice that he seems to be worried about something. I hope he's feeling alright. I decide to ask him just in case there is something wrong. "sho are you ok. is something bothering you."suddenly he quickly and kind of in a panic says "I need to go." I get up and follow him all the way to the parking lot. at this point I'm getting pissed off at him. I just want to help him. "shota I'm getting sick of this. you are not fine. something is wrong and your not leaving until you tell me god damn it." after I say that to he blows up in my face.

"FINE, YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS HAPPING. IM SCARED. IM FUCKING SCARED THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME AND IM GOING TO BE ALONE. AND EVERY DAY THERES THESE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL THAT IM A WORTHLESS BAG OF SHIT AND NOBODY WOULD CARE IF I KILLED MYSELF. GOD I WANT TO LET YOU IN BUT IM SCARED THAT YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME.I HATE MY SELF.I HATE THAT IM BROKEN.GOD I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR. THERE I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW THAT YOU KNOW MY LIFE IS SHIT."he screams at me. I'm shocked by this. "how could I have not noticed that he was suffering. god this is all my fault. if I had hung out with him more. if I had listened to him more. how long has this been going on for. has he actually tried to kill himself before. has he talked to someone about this." my thoughts loop in my head with the new information sho's given me.

"sho....." "just shut it Hizahsi, there's nothing you can do. I'm unfixable."those words tear me up inside. "I want to help him. show him that he's not alone. but how." suddenly my body just starts moving and next thing I know I'm kissing sho. his lips are soft but tender. I love this feeling I have right now. I never want this to end. I soon except sho to pull away and start telling me off but next thing I know. he starts kissing back. I'm shocked that he started to kiss back. after what seemed like hours I pull back and tell him how I truly feel. "shota I love you and I swear I will never ever leave you. I will stay by your side till the ends of time.but answer me this. do you love me."he thinks for a few as I look into his jet black eyes. finally he says the words I never thought I would hear from him.

"I love you to Zashi..."

yay I got it done and another fun thing is I have stayed up for 2 days straight with no sleep so I had fun making this chapter but now I'm gonna sleep and maybe die yay

peace out peeps 😅😴