A prisoner in my own mind

Aizawa pov

I wake up with a pounding in my head and the feeling like I'm gonna puke. I sit up and notice a bunch of empty bottles around me and I see about eight or so but I can't really tell. I reach in my pocket to grab my phone only to find nothing."shit"I say aloud as I hope I didn't leave it at the school.

I sit on the couch for a few minutes before getting up to take some pain killers and to find my phone. I go into my bedroom and open the door to my bedside table witch is where I keep all my meds. I grab the bottle and head over to the kitchen. I reach the kitchen and go to the cabinet and take out a cup. cup and pills in hand I walk over to the kitchen sink and fill the cup up with water.

I open the bottle of pain killers and take out two. I take a big gulp of water and slide the two pills in my mouth. the pills are small enough to where I can fit two in my mouth. I swallow the pills with ease and finish the cup of water. now all that's left is to find my phone and almost on cue I get a notification witch illuminates the area of where it is.

I walk over to where it is and pick it up. I turn it on and the time reads 4:36 am. I really wish that it was a lot less early so I could sleep off this hangover without interruption and yes I could call in sick but that means all might would be in charge and I don't trust him with my class, not after the last time.

I start to walk to the bathroom so I can take a hot shower but as I do words start to plague my inner thoughts."useless, pathetic, villain, waste of space, weak, you should just go die, no one will ever love you". I start to cry without even knowing it, and agreeing with the voices. "SHUT UP GOD DAMIT".I yell with both pain and anger in my heart and tears streaming down my face. god I just want the voices in my head to stop but no matter what I do they never stop.

"you should just go and kill your self since you're a pice of trash". "heh, you're right its not like anybody cares about me so what's the point on living, I'll do it tonight after work."I say with no second thoughts. I think I'll use the hand gun I have so that way it will be quick.

By the time I'm done with my mental break down I look at the time and find out I have to leave now if I don't want to be late. I sigh as I get up off the floor. I put my phone in my pocket and walk over to the door, stoping to grab my car keys and my house keys. I walk outside and lock my door. as I walk to my car I stop and stare up at the dark, moonlight sky. the moon is big and bright tonight.

I hop in my car and start my drive to UA. I get to the UA parking lot and the minute I park and turn off my car mic pulls in. we get out of our cars and mic starts walking to me.

"hey sho, how ya doing."Mic asks in a calm and soft voice. it surprises me because he hasn't called me that since high school and it also surprises me with how calm his voice is.

"good I guess."I say in my normal monotone voice. or at least I try my best to make it sound normal but mic can see the sadness in my voice.

"come on sho I can tell when you're lying so tell me, what's wrong."Mic say with genuine concern in his voice. I really don't want to talk so I'm just going to blow him off.

"I said I'm fine."I say in a stern voice with a hint of anger in me. I think mic gets the hint because he gives me a smile, nods and starts to walk away. but before he leaves me alone he looks back at me and says "if you ever need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to come to me, ok friend."I just nod back at him and he gives me one last smile before turning around and walking into UA.

I wait about ten minutes before opening the doors and walking down the hallway towards my class room. I walk in and notice that a few students are here a little early. in there seats is momo, asui, and Kirishima.

"why are you all here early."I ask just wanting to nap.

"I didn't want to be late."says Kirishima.

"my clocks time was wrong and I thought I was late."asui explains.

"I was out taking a walk and I ended up here and it didn't make since to go back home when I'm already here."momo tells me.

"all right fair enough just don't be too loud."I say as I clime in my sleeping bag and zip it up. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep but once again the voices start up"your a awful teacher, your students think your pathetic, they don't look up to you, what kind of teacher just sleeps in the middle of class, your so lazy"I try my best to ignore them but I'm mostly trying not to cry in front of the class.

once all the students are in class I tell them that we are going outside to see how much they have improved. I had decided to have them fight each other but with out quirks. they can't always use quirks. someday they might need to go in hand to hand combat.

after school I real quickly look over where they are good on and where they need to improve on. they have improved a lot from when they first came here. I'm proud of them. 

I walk out to the parking lot and notice I'm the only one left other than Nezu. I get in my car and drive home. I unlock my door and walk inside. I go in my bedroom and grab the gun witch is all ready loaded. I put it up against my head as the voices play on repeat "do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do-." buzz buzz. the voices are interrupted by the text on my phone. I pick up my phone and look at the text. its from hizashi. it reads "hey Aizawa do you want to go out some time😀😉."

should I accept 

1124 words all right I'm so sorry this took so long I hope you don't stop reading because of my update times and I'm happy you guys like this

peace out peeps😜😎