GOOD MORNING

Hizashi pov

I wake up to my phone ringing nonstop. I pick it up and see my self in the reflection and I look awful, like a complete mess. I answer the phone but its just a spam call. I get up and walk to the bathroom and as I pass a mirror I jokingly make finger guns at myself. I get in the shower and make it quick because I want to try and get there before shota.

  I get out and head over to the sink so I can continue getting ready. I start to think of shota as I brush my long blond hair. I don't know what it is about him. I soon snap back into reality and realize I'm blushing."I don't have a crush on him do i." I say aloud and hearing my words I decide to text Nemuri.

Hizashi:hey Nemuri

 Nemuri:What is it now, you just woke me up

Hizashi:sorry but I need your help with something nem

Nemuri:fine, what is it and make it quick I need to get ready

Hizashi:so your good at romance and stuff right 

Nemuri:i know I'm good at a one night stand😏🥴

Hizashi:😑

Nemuri:what its true but anyway what do you need

Hizashi:i think I'm in love

Nemuri:ooo who's the lucky gal😉😙

Hizashi:um another thing

Hizashi:its a guy

Nemuri:oh ok 

Nemuri:hey I gotta go and get ready 

Nemuri:talk about this later

Nemuri:k

Hizashi:k see you at the school

Well she wasn't much help but what are you gonna do. I continue to get ready and I put on my hero costume but before I go I put on the headphones that shota gave me. I grab my car keys  and lock my house. I get in my car and head to UA. "I wonder what shota thinks of me"I say aloud and thinking to my self of how he's acted towards me. he never really seemed to enjoy hanging out with me but he did anyway. its odd.

I pull up to UA and I see shota's car."I guess I lost the race"I chuckle to my self and start walk inside when I see Nemuri.

"HEY MIDNIGHT"I shout as I run towards her.

"hey mic what's up"midnight says more cheerful than I expect.

"ya know same old same old"

"sooo"midnight says in kind of a mocking tone 

"so what"I ask confused by what she means

"so who's the guy you love"midnight asks 

"not telling"

"whatever you'll tell me soon enough"midnight sighs and changes the subject"anyway are you coming to the bar tonight"

"I don't know maybe"

"ok, well we better get inside we don't want to be late now do we"midnight say as she starts walking in the building and I soon fallow suit.

I walk down the hallway with midnight and we run into principal Nezu and he decided to walk witch I don't have a problem with but I wonder he's going to the teachers lounge because he normally just stays in his office but its fine. we reach the room and I see Aizawa in his sleeping bag.

"hey Aizawa dude"I say hoping that he will talk to me. he never really talks to me that much but I don't mind it.

"why do you even try he's never going to talk to us"midnight says. I don't like how she said that, in fact it kind of....pissed me off a bit but before I can say anything Nezu chimes in.

"well I think its good to talk to him and see how he's doing"Nezu says. I don't argue with him. its always good to see how people are. sometimes people want to talk but are too scared too.

I wasn't really listening until I heard this "how do I feel. like I want to jump off a cliff. happy now. good". at that moment he storms out. that really worries me. he always say that stuff but lately for all the times he does speak to us he says those thing. I want to make sure that he's alright so I call out to him.

"but shota I-"I start to try and call to him but midnight interrupts me before I can finish witch pisses me off even more. why is she being kind of a bitch today. I don't listen to what she says but she walks out of the room and as I look around I noticed that Nezu left as well.

"but I'm worried about you sho"I say aloud knowing that no one can hear me. its true that I worry about him, sometimes I think I worry a bit to much and for get about my self. I want to talk to him again and make sure he's ok but I can't right now because I have to teach my class so Ill do it at lunch. lunch rolls around but I can't find him so just assume he's napping and hope I'm right. midnight try's to talk to me but I'm kind of mad at her so I just brush her off.

I make it to the end of the day and I want to talk to him but by the time I make it out he's already gone. I don't go to his place because he never told anyone where he lives except for Nezu but, he won't tell us and I understand. I leave before midnight can come and talk to me. I go home and head inside. I try to take my mind off of what happed today by watching a bit of tv but I can hardly keep my eyes open so turn off the tv and head to bed.

I think about shota before closing my eyes and falling a sleep

yay 923 words I'm so happy and to me its a big improvement it took me longer to finish this because I kept getting distracted but I found out watching anime helps me focus better 

you all have been so supportive and nice and I hope you guys keep reading 

peace out peeps