The same thing

aizawa pov

I wake up to the sun in my eyes as the never ending beeping of my alarm clock plays on in the back around."another day of hell" I say aloud. I turn off my alarm clock and get up to take a shower. "why do I do this. its all pointless in the end. we all gotta die at some point".

After my hot shower I go to the kitchen so I can make some coffee since I don't feel like eating today. I hop in my car and drive to UA . I have to suppress the urge to drive my car off the bridge and into the creek. "nobody would miss me if I died, in fact they would probably be happy that I was dead". I say aloud as I pull into the parking lot. 

I get out and head to the teachers lounge praying no one is in there so I could nap. But as soon as I get comfortable in my sleeping and start to doze off Midnight, Mic, and Nezu come right in. they are probably going to try and talk to me like always.

"Hey aizawa dude" Mic says 

"Why do you keep trying he's never going to talk to us"Midnight say tiredly

"Well I think its good to talk to him and see how he is doing"Nezu says in his happy tone voice.

"here I'll tell you what you want so you can go away. how do I feel? I feel like I want to jump off a cliff. happy now. good" I say angrily as I walk out of the room.

"But shota I'm-" Mic trys to call after him but gets cut off by midnight.

"Let him go Mic. You cant change him."

Mic sighs as the pros leave the room and soon he's all alone.

"but I'm worried about you sho"He say quietly walking out of the room.

People always try to fix stuff, that's lust how us humans are but sometimes you can't fix what's already broken, like me I just can't be fixed.

I some how make it to the end of the day without any interruptions. I get in my car and head home. I stop by the store real quick and buy a twelve pack beer. finely I make it home and turn on the tv. I consider cutting my self again but instead I will just drink my sadness way.

My vision slowly darkens as I pass out on the couch surrounded by beer bottles