Chapter 34: Look At All The Lovely People

(Warning: Abuse, vomiting, car crash and bruises, if the sound of vomit, blood, or bruises makes you uncomfortable or you suffer from PTSD from being abused in your past, you have the right to skip over this chapter, I will not be mean towards it. cause I understand,  I take PTSD very seriously and  if you have been abused and have PTSD from that, please skip over this chapter, please, and thank you!) 

It's been two days since Alisa and Andrew got back together, Andrew hated every single minute of it too, Alisa would hit, slap and abuse him until Andrew couldn't get off the floor over how badly he was being beaten... No matter how hard he cried, no matter how hard he screamed at Alisa to stop... She wouldn't stop.

"You're hurting me, Alisa!" Andrew shouted, putting his arms up, covering his face as Alisa got into his face, Alisa grabbed ahold of him and began to shake him. "You belong to me!" She shouted, slapping Andrew across the face, he felt to the floor with a thump!  Andrew struggled to get up. "Alisa, please stop!" Andrew begged,  Alisa didn't listen, she started to kick him in the legs. "I trusted you, AJ, I gave my heart to you!" Alisa shouted, "I love you with every single bone in my body, you have the nerve to walk out on me!" She then grabbed Andrew again and shake him again. "I own you!" She said, laughing at how Andrew was begging her to stop shaking him. "You should stay with me, cause no one would ever want you!" Andrew began to cry as Alisa shook him more (A/N: And she shook him all night long)  she threw Andrew to the ground again. "You're nothing, you're a coward, Andrew John!" Alisa roared, "A coward!" she kicked him in the back, Andrew let out a  cry of agony. 

"Please, stop, Alisa, Stop!" Andrew begged, who was now, bleeding from his nose, Alisa backed away and laughed. "Aw, Does Andrew need a nap?" She asked, "Shut up, I'm not your mom!" She kicked him in the back of his legs, Andrew was now begging her to stop abusing him. "Alisa, Stop, please, I'm begging you!" He screamed, there was a knock on Alisa's bedroom door.
"Alisa." Her mother said, knocking on her bedroom door. "What is going on in there?"
Alisa wasn't paying attention to her mother, asking that question, she was too busy abusing Andrew.

"Alisa Scotland Bussell, open this door!" Her mother shouted, slamming her hand against the door. "Alisa!" She opened the door and gasped.

"Mom, before you flip, I can explain," Alisa said, putting her hands up, Andrew sighed, knowing Alisa was getting into trouble now. "Why did you do to this poor boy!" Her mother shouted at her. "You know better than this, Alisa Scotland!" Her mother slapped her across the face. "How dare you lay a hand on this poor soul!" Alisa rubbed her face after her mother slapped her. "He deserves it!"

"No, He doesn't, Andrew, do you think you deserve it?" She asked Andrew, He shook his head no.  "See, Andrew agrees with me, You don't deserve a young, smart, handsome guy like Andrew, Alisa!" Her mother screamed at her. "You should be a shame of how you're acting with him, He's bleeding from his nose, Do you care?"

Alisa looked down. "Do you care?"  She looked up at her mother. "No." Alisa said, "I don't care about Andrew, I don't love Andrew, I hate him." which broke Andrew's heart, he deeply loves Alisa and she finally told her mother, what she thought of him, broke his heart. "Then why were you with him all this time, you're sick in the head, Alisa!" Her mother shouted in her face. Andrew left the room and down the stairs, he went, he walked into the living room and quietly walked out the front door. He took his phone out of his pocket and called Derek.

"Hello?" Derek answered

"Hey, Deek," Andy said, feeling sick to his stomach.

"AJ." He replied the sound of his voice changed when he knew it was Andrew. "You all right, You don't call me when you're hanging with Alisa." Andrew didn't hear a word Derek said, Andrew dropped his phone and without a warning, threw up all over Alisa's driveway, it was nothing but blood from Alisa abusing him, it was mixed in with stomach acid and bile. Derek could hear Andrew, he felt bad for him. "AJ," Derek said Andrew wiped his mouth off with his sweater sleeve and grabbed his phone. "Yeah?"