Chapter 18:The New Girls

"Andrew,this lemonade is the grossest thing I ever had!" James said as he placed his cup of lemonade on Andrew's night stand.
The boys were having a sleepover and were getting ready for the dance that night.
"James, Samantha made it,she thought it didn't need sugar in it." Andrew blabbed as he dumped the rest of the drink into the sink in the bathroom.
"Well,she was wrong." James blurted out.
"But anyways,Have you heard from Derek?"
James got up and walked to the bathroom to dump the rest of his drink down the sink along with Andrew's.
"Yeah,he was in the shower when I called him." James blabbed,"He almost bit my head off when i called cause he was listening to Queen."
"Oh,Yeah,he does sing in the shower." Andrew informed as James looked at him.
"I didn't need to know that."
"Well,now you know." Andrew said as they walked to Andrew's bedroom.
"I like what you did to your bedroom,Andrew." James began.
Andrew's room was painted a nice white color on one of the walls had black chalk paint on it, Andrew's bedsheets were White and Blue,and his bedspread said RavenClaw.
"Thanks,My mom wanted me to redo my room,cause since Tyler moved out of my room,we were sharing a room for the longest time,but since I'm a teenager," Andrew began,"She thinks I need my personal space.'
"My mom was the same way." James blabbed.
There was a knock on Andrew's door.
"I'll get it." Andrew said as he opened the door to see his 17 year old cousin,Kyle standing there.
"Hey,Andy."
"Kyle,I thought you guys were leaving today?"
"Oh, we're not." Kyle began,"Dad got new job in America,I don't have to go the away."
Andrew knew what Kyle met cause since he was born and raised in Scotland,he has bad English,so Andrew tries hard to understand him.
"Oh,really?" Andrew asked
"Yes,Dad just told me about new job." Kyle said
"So,You guys moving to America?"
"Yes,but we have to go back home to get our stuff and things from old house in home country to come over here to live." Kyle began,"We are the excited to come over here to began new American life."
Andrew looked at James and then back at Kyle.
"Oh,I'm sorry, Andrew's boyfriend,I will let you guys alone." as Kyle walked down the stairs.
"Boyfriend?" James asked as Andy looked at him. "I'll tell you later." as James looked at him. "Okay then."

"I'm Mr. Bad Guy,Yes i'm everybody's Mr.Bad Guy,can't you see,I'm Mr.Mercury,oh spread your wings and fly away with me!" Derek sang as the hot shower water hit his tiny frame.

Tonight was the dance, which meant Derek was going out to the dance with Shelly,The secret love of his life and one of his friends.

"Your big daddy's got no place to stay,bad communication, i feel like the president of the USA!" Derek sang along to the song that was playing on his phone.

"I'm Mr.Bad Guy,Yes I'm everybody's Mr.Bad Guy, Can't you see I'm Mr.-" as someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yo,Mr.Bad Guy!" Justin said through the door.

"Mer.cury" Derek finished as he stopped the water. "Sorry,Justin."

"It's fine." Justin replied."I know,you're happy to go to your first dance of your teenage years."

"Did your school have a dance when you were in 7th grade?' Derek asked as he got out of the shower and dried himself off with his towel.

" Yeah, Amy and i went together,we were friends but she told me she liked me and wanted to go out and She kissed me." Justin began,"I actually was weird out by it but i kissed her back."

Derek was in the middle of drying his hair with a hand towel,listening to Justin's story through the bathroom door.

"So,We started to date just a month ago." Justin said,"I couldn't be happier."

"Oh,Love, oh lover boy,What're doing tonight hey boy!" Derek sang along to Good Old Fashioned Lover as he began to brush his teeth.

"Derek,can we ever have a normal talk without you breaking out in Queen singing mode?" Justin asked