"There's more." I said taking the tee away from his hands.

He opened the box. "You have outdone yourself ." He teared up slightly. I took the necklace out of the box, and put it on him. I pulled away and showed my necklace to him.

"This is also a couple's item?" He asked, looking fascinated like a little kid. The smile that hadn't left my face, grew bigger.

"What am I going to do with you?" He said sniffling, as he hugged me.

"Call me when you can. Stay safe and healthy. Eat well and come back just how I am sending you now. That's all you have to do." I said.

"I love you." He said, his voice breaking.

"I know." I chuckled.

He pulled back. "Yah, say it back." He said seriously. I laughed.

"Alright, alright. I love you." I pecked his lips.

"There's one more." The third gift.

"What more? You really don't ha.." I stopped him with another kiss.

"Shut up and give me your phone." He handed it to me.

I finished the job and gave it back to him. "What did you do?"

"Open it." I said.

He clicked on his screen and his mouth formed an 'O' in surprise.
I took his phone in my hand and put my phone next to it.

"Wow. It looks really good!" He said excited.

One of the boys had taken it for us when we had been out for dinner.

"I didn't even know someone had taken a picture of us. It's beautiful." He said, eyes glued to the phones.

"It's a surprise. What did you expect?" I giggled.

"Thank you so much. I don't deserve you." He said, looking at me blankly.

"If you don't deserve me then I don't deserve you too. Never say that to me again." I said, hugging him.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Uh huh." I pecked his cheek. "And all this adds as your birthday gift."

He gasped, I could literally see the gears turning in his head. His birthday, unfortunately occurred while he was on tour.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't be there for it. It's my first chance and this is how it is." I pursed my lips.

"Hey, I should be the one sorry for it. For not being there. We could have had so much fun." He pouted.

I had planned for a huge gift for him on his birthday. Unfortunately, it had to wait.

"Hey guys, sorry to disturb you but we have to leave." Yoongi said smiling, peeping from the open door.